Davina DVD

Is it the one with three different sections? If it is I would recommend you only do one section at a time as it is tough. I did all three and only just lived to tell the tale!!

x

Not seen Davina's DVD yet but can I just ask if anyone has tried the new one by Clare (I think) from Steps? Saw it in Asda today and she's there on the front cover with a before and after piccy after losing 5 stone! The routines are apparently done to some of the tracks that Steps did. I could handle that...lol:eek::p:rolleyes:

Ohh let us know how you get on jaxmummy, I have her other ones 'power of 3' and 'my 30 minute workouts' and was looking at this one the other day. They are definetly one of the best workout DVD's out there for getting quick results.

not got it but she was in my mag today and looks fab! The davina one is a new one got about 6 sections, put it on this afternoon and was so exhausted watching it i fell asleep lol ! Got a good write up in the paper tho

OMG its brill very tiring and i may not be able to move 2morrow but still brill !

I have power off three and 3 x 30 min work outs not see new one :)

no is it good will have to do a search on the web

I bought the Dirty Dancing one last year. It's still in its packet!! :D:D

it was saying clare dvd did some moves wrong and u could injure urself. But did say it was a good dvd

the transformation of clare from steps is amazing! its a real inspiration to anyone wanting to loose weight

I have at lea:8855:st half a dozen fitness dvds, all gathering dust in a drawer.!

Back