Dawn French

Looks like she's lost more than 3 stone! Looking good though, I do like Dawn French, I especially liked her autobiography.

Looks like she's lost more than 3 stone! Looking good though, I do like Dawn French, I especially liked her autobiography.

ooh i love autobiographys.
Have you read Ozzie Osbournes one, i recommend that one.

I think she is so beautiful & look fine as she was before the big gain last year.

However, she does look more beautiful now.

Jaylou I'm sure it's 5 stone she has lost.

I read her autobiography, it was very moving, I was very shocked when her and Lenny split up, She oozed so much love for him in her book... Glad to see her radiant and happy in the pics... I don't think she will go too far with losing weight...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

She looks brilliant.

I love her, she is funny, talented, intelligent and so pretty.

Ooh she looks really good doesn't she! Agree that her book was fab and she seems like such a lovely person, I hope she's happy.

She's a lovely looking woman but I always wondered if she was totally truthful when she said she was completely happy with her size. She's a really good champion of overweight girls and shows you don't need to be stick thin to be loved and successful. How many of those stick insect glamour pusses will be as famous or successful as her or for half as long?

I think she looks beautiful - her face looks so much more pretty now.

bunnylovesalan said:
wow, hope she don't go mad, I just love her all cuddly. I wish she was my mum :)

That made me chuckle lol

I think she looks so beautiful with the weight loss..

I've always loved her, even more so after reading her autobiography. She's the kind of person I'd want at my fantasy dinner party - sexy, funny, smart (and wouldn't just push her dinner round her plate!!)

Back