Day 1: 20th April

Ew sorry but i just hate the chicken soup, im living off strawberry and chocolate shakes make in the blender with loadsa ice delicious ;)

Hey, I've made it through day 2. I got really hungry in the afternoon....i need to check if I can have all my shakes spaced out from about 3.30pm onwards as that is when I get ravenous. Is that ok?

yep i think so

Day 3. What a day! I got so moody late this afternoon. Nearly ran over an off-duy cop, had a tiff with my best friend cos her usually funny candour just irritated me today. My kids were driving me up the wall bickering all the way to bed-time and I know it's not hormonal cos my period 's just ended.

Is this not normal behaviour for a women xxxx

Oi- watch it mate! Could chop your bits off at the rate I'm going today. And I could plead momentary insanity due to starvation!

:eek:chop em off and eat em? No one is that hungry ;)

Wanna bet!!? But seriously now - is this a carb withdrawal symptom? I have moderate ketones now.

Nope its just your head playing with you thats all just be yourself be happy and smile sweetly xxx

:)hi maka ... well done for stickin with it so far it will get easier as everyone says ... just to say i was real moody on day three ... felt really weepy and tetchy !... maybe its just one of those things i was fine day after and never had it again ... in fact i feel brill never better ... and getting slimmer all the time!.... maybe you would feel better if you could spread your shakes out a little .. more like normal meal times ?just a thought thats all .... bye for now ... sharon. x;)

Really? Ok. Am making a vanilla shake with some coffee in it and calling it a night before I do some damage. Good nite...and thank you :)

Thanks Shaz. I don't feel hungry until late afternoon so I wonder if I wouldn't be starving mad if I spaced my shakes throughout the day. Worth a try, so will give it a try and see how I get on. Day 4! Much better today. My weigh in's tomorrow simply cos my pharmacist sees me on Fridays. My stomach feels flatter already..can't wait to get a waistline and all me curves back.

Once you find your own routine you'll be laughing.........well grinning sort of ish!

Day 5. Sailed through. I am so excited about my weigh-in tomorrow. I ordered a treadmill cos I'd like to get fit too and I am starting to feel rather energetic. Next week, I might even manage 15-20 mins on it while watching TV. I found a reason to motivate me even more: an alumni reunion in August! I really don't want people I last saw over a decade ago to see me like this. I want to look great and to be able to wear something sexy. Who knows, I might even rekindle the sparks with my high-school sweetheart(who so happens to still be a VERY eligible bachelor. Bed-time! Sweet Dreams everyone!

Yippee!!! 3.45kg lost in Week 1 ...that's about half a stone isn't it? I feel great - despite having a flapjack for the first time tonight and finding it horrid!

Back