Day 1 again!!

missfriz

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and tell you where I am at.Well after much messing about I am back on Day 1 again!!I have tried many diets ( too many to name!! ) But I am back and determined this time. I Have lost weight twice with lighterlife. The first time loosing 2 stone and then my little boy Harri was took into hospital and I fell off the wagon.:cry: about 10 months later I went back to lighterlife and had only put on 5lbs to my surprise. I then lost another stone and a half before stopping again. This time I stopped and thought that I could just not bother doing maintenace and I wouldnt put it back on again. All my friends were saying how well I had done and how well I looked so I just started eating again!!! Huge Mistake!!! On went 3 stone!! So now I am going to get this weight off once and for all and keep it off and DO THE MAINTENANCE that I should have done before!!:D Good luck everyone - sal xxx;)

Hi Sal! And welcome! I am in the same page as you. Trying third ( and last ) time. I'm on my day 4 and I'm starting to feel a lot better ( minus period pains :( )
You've successfully done it before so you will do it again but this time try and do RTM. There are so mamy threads and posts on this page of people saying the same thing. If you don't do RTM you're a lot more likely to put the weight back on. It's a fact. I'm the perfect example. I know for sure I will be doing management once I reach my goal. There's not even a question of choice!
Good luck Hun.
Mags xxx

Good Luck Sal:)
So many of us are back for the 3rd or 4th time cos we know it works .... we just need to keep it off :rolleyes:
Keep us posted on how you are getting on
yoyo
xx

Good luck Sal.

You will see it through - right to the very end this time :D

Back