day 1 again

doubledumplings

Silver Member
well after doing cd for 10 wks and losing about 2 st i had a huge blow out and havnt been able to get back into it.

so have decided today the day and ive had my first shake and loads of water and im going to do it this time ive got 12wks till my girlie holiday and i dont want to feel fat and ugly on it so here gos.

i know its going to be hard but i need to do it so can i please join ur lovely little group again as i found it really helped last time.

right off to change my ticker as ive but 7lbs on in the three weeks ive been off and think if i change it itll give me the kick up the bum i need.

so heres to day 1 :wave_cry:

good luck hunny stick with it i felt like packing it all in a few days back im glad i diidnt now as i feel more optimistic today wish you all the best

well after doing cd for 10 wks and losing about 2 st i had a huge blow out and havnt been able to get back into it.

so have decided today the day and ive had my first shake and loads of water and im going to do it this time ive got 12wks till my girlie holiday and i dont want to feel fat and ugly on it so here gos.

i know its going to be hard but i need to do it so can i please join ur lovely little group again as i found it really helped last time.

right off to change my ticker as ive but 7lbs on in the three weeks ive been off and think if i change it itll give me the kick up the bum i need.

so heres to day 1 :wave_cry:

Just keep thinking of the fab girlie holiday coming soon :D:D:D

thanks hun uve done so well u was the same weight as me when i started wish i had stuck to it uve done great keep it up xx

and that 7 pounds you have gained was probs water ( glyc something what ever they call it because your body came out of ketosis cuz ur liver goes back to normal size when u leave ketosis do your body takes in more water so dont think its 7 pounds of actually fat xxxxxxxx

welcome back hun :) :) we are all here to support you. Just keep thinking of your hoilday and how fab you will look for it ;)

xx x

Make today a fresh start!

Take body measurement, photos and write down your big goals and mini goals.

Mini goals help to move you forward quickly and give you satisfaction as you tick each one off.

Do a motivational mood board and put it where you can see it...cut out what you like in magazines...like clothes you would like to wear, people who have a figure you like and hope to have yourself and places you would like to go on holidays when you are slimmer etc.

Fridge door is often a handy place to put your magazine cut-outs and you can get family members to join in.

Take it one day at a time and pat yourself on the back for your achievements throughout the day no matter how small...

Believe you can do this and you will.

Love Mini xxx

thanks everyone i know i can do this and ur right mini little steps and mini goals so my first goal is to get through day 1 as i always find that the hardest but so far its been ok.

It's great to see you back on board. Keep your motivation at the forefront of your mind and thse pounds will soon be melting away.

Take body measurement, photos and write down your big goals and mini goals.

Mini goals help to move you forward quickly and give you satisfaction as you tick each one off.

Do a motivational mood board and put it where you can see it...cut out what you like in magazines...like clothes you would like to wear, people who have a figure you like and hope to have yourself and places you would like to go on holidays when you are slimmer etc.

Fridge door is often a handy place to put your magazine cut-outs and you can get family members to join in.

Take it one day at a time and pat yourself on the back for your achievements throughout the day no matter how small...

Believe you can do this and you will.

Love Mini xxx

that advice sounds so great mini im gonna do it today xxxlove the idea of cutting out clothes id love to wear x

im going to magaluf on september the 23rd for three days with my best friend we ve only been on one girlie holiday befor we got married and she had kids so thought we needed one and plus we both settle down so young we want to enjoy ourselfs abit we seem to be stuck in a rut lol

thanks everyone uve been great todays been hard but ok just had last shake, had a shower and im going to go to bed as i think a few early nights this week will help me get through lol

heres to day two xx

hey dd how you doing ? hope youve made it through day one youll be back on track in no time ps .. can you bring me a hansome waiter back from your hols .....thanks :D tall dark n hansome will do :D

hey dd how you doing ? hope youve made it through day one youll be back on track in no time ps .. can you bring me a hansome waiter back from your hols .....thanks :D tall dark n hansome will do :D

its gone ok hard but ok.

thats what i keep saying to my hubby about the waiter he told me go ahead as he ll have more cash to spend if im not around lol

Back