DAY 1 BUDDY NEEDED

sarahwillbslim

Hi peeps

Is there anyone out there with roughly the same to lose as me aiming for 4 stone but would love to lose 5 stone.

I have previously stuck to this 100 % for three weeks but after having a car crash, second degree burns and my dog has cancer ( shes my furbaby) i honestly just couldn't face the diet. Plus there was the side effects of the lipotrim aswell having periods all the time was quite depressing with everything else that was going on.

Im starting from day one again ive reset all my tickers and everything for a fresh start I know exactly what to expect having done this before so hopefully shouldnt be such a mental shock.

Some support would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys
onwards and downwards
xxxxxxxx
:eek:

Hiya!
I started Lipotrim on 2nd July my aim is 4 stone at least my first weigh in at day 6 was -8.5lbs and day 7 was at home was -10.5lbs. I'd love to buddy up with you keep each other motivated x

Hi Sarah, I'm starting lipotrim for the second time on Sunday- last time I managed 17 days but i'd just had a baby so my head wasn't in the right place for it... I feel soooo ready this time! and i'm confident I can lose at least 4 stones. Would be great if we can be buddys. Like you said, at least we no what to expect this time, so we can be more prepared for it all. I'm sure if you can manage 3 weeks, you have the strength to stick it out to the end! Best of luck with it hun and hopefully catch up with you soon :) xx

Hey ladies, we are all in the same boat. I started LT at 13st3lb on 25th June (I think) and have already lost 1st5lb, my goal weight is 9st3lb so looking to lose 4st altogether.

I think that it's really beneficial to have a buddy on here, yesterday I cheated and I am now thinking that if I had logged onto this site instead of heading for the conference food table I might have stayed strong.

What days do you all weigh in on?
x

I weigh in on a Tuesday. I feel fantastic today no desire for food at all and my breaths think and have a vile taste in my mouth so I must be full on ketosis x

hia peeps

im not starting til tomorrow cos i miscounted my remaining milkshakes duuuuhhhh!!!!

So going to get myself all prepared get my shaker out and some ice cubes made ready for tomoro !!!

Hi there, I'm starting again tomorrow.... for the 2nd time properly (have had several attempts at starting again this last few weeks but never made it past the first day) to start with I lost 2 and a half stone in 5 weeks, but unfortunately - probably due to not refeeding properly - I have put a stone of that back on, and I don't want to get any further behind schedule so I'm back on it with a vengeance tomorrow!! I would love to be your diet buddy, I too have about the same to lose. This is also my first time on this forum and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing so if I do anything wrong then I apologise now haha!

Hope you've had a good first few days
xx

Epic fail I'm afraid gona try again Monday when I'm back at work its just too tempting being in the house around the fridge lol

Just try try again its all we can do. Hopefully when your back to work and in your routine you shall succeed . Good luck for tomorrow !

Just keep thinking about how much weight you'll lose at the end of the week. I find crunching ice cubes help when I'm feeling peckish. Good luck with the rest of the week.

I have had days like that! Keep thinking positive thoughts and about all those lovely new clothes you can treat yourself to when you reach your target! :p

I had headaches for the first few days too, I read that it's just the lack of carbs that makes your head hurt, once you're back in ketosis you'll be fine xx

Back