Day 1 help please

pinkxwish

Hi everyone,

I am on day 1 of cd, have done it before but only made it to day 5:rolleyes: but I am feeling very positive this time! I just have a few Q's if thats ok? Im doing SS, can I drink green tea? Can I drink white tea? (not tea with milk but actual white tea) If so could I make iced versions of these? I just had a cheese & broccoli soup and loved it :p just had to share.

Hope everyone has a great CD day

x

wow I don't think many like that soup hehe! I know you can have green tea but not sure on white tea I don't even know what it is? sorry I am not much help :D

lol I know I think its a love it or hate it thing with the soup. White tea is the same as green tea but its a different part of the plant (thats what the pack says lol)

As long as it's not flowers or fruit you should be able to drink the tea! As far as I've been told by my cdc those are the ones that you're not allowed to drink. Any other tea is fine!
Good luck with your weightloss journey. You really need determination. :)

Just wanted to say hi and good luck. Glad to see you're feeling so positive. You can do it, and you'll feel fab after that 1st weeks loss! xx

Hey Miss Nadine, Love love white tea! And the good news is yep on CD you can drink as much as you like! Same with Green Tea obv.

I had never thought about having it iced, oooh might have to try it now!

Forgot to say good luck! x

OOh I'll try the white tea- was loving and addicted to peppermint tea, before I realised it was kicking me out of ketosis (apparently they don't have to label sugar if it's below a certain amount) Now I brew my own using mint leaves- but not quite the same :(

Back