Step 1 Sole Source Day 1.....looking for a buddy!

Kettyk

Hey All,

Ok day 1 for me on sole source.....just had first shake!

Looking to have someone i can chat to daily/frequently to motivate each other.

Have a holiday in 8 weeks so hoping to lose a fair bit for the holiday.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Good luck all :)

Good luck the first few days are hardest but once your through them it's alright :)

How much weight do you want to loose? Xx

Good luck .... I also have a holiday in October half term... Need to get my bum into gear!!!!

I'm starting tomoorow I done this diet before and lost 5 stone in 11 weeks but pigged out like a idiot and have properly put 4 stone back on the first few days are the worst the past that u feel full off energy I can wait to have that fEeling back. Good luck x

Hi I'm starting Tomo! I will be your buddy! It's also my first time doing it! I'm excited and nervous! How much you wanting to loose and how much now? I'm 16st 9 1:4 and want to be 10stn...long way to go but hey ho xxx

I'm starting tomoorow I done this diet before and lost 5 stone in 11 weeks but pigged out like a idiot and have properly put 4 stone back on the first few days are the worst the past that u feel full off energy I can wait to have that fEeling back. Good luck x

Wow Kayleigh that's an amazing loss first time round keep thinking if it when the days are hard.

I've restarted today for 10 weeks before I go away x

Have you tried blending them with ice? They taste so much better! Stick with it, it really does get easier and so worth it. I haven't regretted starting it for a second.

Thanks mizkirsty! I will do this! Just wish the shakes were actually nice or tastes what it should taste like lol xx

In my first week I tried every shake. And now I have the tetras and the bars bc I don't like the powdered shakes. It's about finding what you like and sticking with it.

But it does get better and easier. Bear with it and look forward to your first wi :) xxx

Yeah I will deffo try! That's good though so well done and your doing ever so well! What is tetras? Lol I can't wait for my wi xxx

Yeah I will deffo try! That's good though so well done and your doing ever so well! What is tetras? Lol I can't wait for my wi xxx

Tetras are the ready made shakes. They don't have the same texture more like a proper milk shake! So I prefer them!

Thanks :) I have official wi tomorrow so here's hoping for a good loss hey :) xx

Ahhhh I see I will try them! It's just gets more expensive dont it! Oooo good luck! :) xxx

Well I'm CDC charges and extra 20p for tetras and bars. But as they're the only things I enjoy it's worth it :) xxx

With ice! That is such a good idea!!! How long have you been doing it for and how much lost ? Xx

Blended with ice is so yummy!! Feels like a treat and fills me up after a few sips.

I had my second weigh in today and have lost 19lb's so far! Cannot believe how great this plan is. I'm not hungry anymore, and yes I would love to eat a steak right now but with results like these its easy to keep motivated. I'm also more aware now of how bad my eating (snacking) habits were. I'm not an emotional eater, I just love food and would eat for the sake of it. Not anymore!!!

I'm starting tomorrow and would love to buddy up :) have previously lost doing this before and didnt follow mainenance so ended up with it back on. Went to the doctors today and he weighed me at 14 stone which is my heaviest yet :( I would like to lose 3 stone before Xmas. Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Welcome back! How much did you lose before? From what I have read people who return find those dreaded first few days a little easier than newbies!

Back