Step 1 Sole Source Day 1.....looking for a buddy!

No I started so weeks ago and I have just under two stone left now. I want it shifted by November so I can look glam in my Xmas party outfits! Good luck for day 1! X

hi newbie here. flubbertubber i would like to be your buddy as i need all the motovation i can get. lol

starting slim and save today not looking forward to it at all as i love my food. currently at 13st want to get down to 9 stone. good luck

I'm starting tomorrow and would love to buddy up :) have previously lost doing this before and didnt follow mainenance so ended up with it back on. Went to the doctors today and he weighed me at 14 stone which is my heaviest yet :( I would like to lose 3 stone before Xmas. Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Must admit not looking forward to the first few days, but I know how good I will feel once I get started :) how much do you have to lose, did u start today.

Hi just started yesterday, also looking for a buddy! I was 15'12 at my weigh in on Monday and am going skiing just after Christmas so hoping to lose 3 st by then too. I'll be your buddy if you like as we seem to have similar time frame and goals! How are you finding it do far? Molly x

Thanks mizkirsty! I will do this! Just wish the shakes were actually nice or tastes what it should taste like lol xx

Yeah some of them taste really gross and powdery but you'll be surprised at how you get used to the flab ours and textures! The ice ones are delicious. Also try mixing some coffee granuals and warm water with a vanilla shake mmmm

Hey... thanks for all the messages! I started but then fell off the wagon. It seems to be harder for me this time round. Just needing some encouragement!
my boyfriend eats away at anything and stays so skinny......and the past few days i have just been grazing with him!
Tried this n June and lasted 3 weeks and lost 2 stone which was great but then put it all back on again.
I have a holiday in 8 weeks so i am hoping that i can stick to it for the 8 weeks and then continue it again after i come back from holiday. Just really needing the help from you guys!
Well done to everyone that is doing it at the moment. I felt so great the last time i did it but just need that will power to continue it!

Thanks again guys xxx

Back