Day 1 of lipotrim

katieangel

what did you do to distract yourself and did it work

i cleaned the house and went to visit my sister
it worked for the most part just the odd hunger pang

delighted to say i have been 100% today

Well done! And Welcome to Lipotrim. One day one I was at my saturday job so I had alot of things to distract me, and during the week I'm at college so I've got more important things to think about than food.
So it does help to have a job that doesn't include children. But it's not impossible for mummy's to do it too!
My mum is currently doing LT with me too, and with a two year old tot in the house it can get a bit hectic at home.
The first week is the hardest, but wait until you see the results. I lost 10lbs my first week, my mum completed her first week today and she lost 1st 1lb!
The losses are fantastic if you can deal with the pressure of the diet. Just stick to it, and come here whenever you feel like you're about to break.
xxxxx

Well done x good luck for day two x it gets easier

Thanks for the replies ladies
I know once I get to day three I will be fine after that it won't bother me
I can't wait for week 1 weigh as I know that is the week u lose the most

ur weight losses were fantastic I would love to lose that amount in one week

Welcome and good luck. I am on day 11. The first week is terrible so if you can stick it out you will be fine. Its mind over matter, and just try to keep focused. I must say, my first week I drove to the chemist to buy ketone sticks (not sure what they called, dip sticks to see if you are in ketosis). Anyway they didn't have any, but I was desperate to find out if I was in ketosis, my breath was fine and I was still starving! In the end I found this site and was saved! This is a really tough diet and you are very brave to start. Keep a positive mindset and just think of the skinny you crying to get out....

Seriously though this site is great for when you are really finding it tough, the inspiration you can get from some of the successes people have.

Back