Day 1 tomorrow!

kayecl

Starting tomorrow properly anyone else starting tomorrow buddy up?! I have about 20 lbs to loose and cant seem to shift it! Need to do it and do it now - these next few months are dedicated to me finally loosing this weight!

Me too.. Doing the diet again is far harder than 1st time but like u i must loose it now or i never will!! Just need a gud few weeks unda my belt 2 get me properly into it but its the 1st 2 weeks i always struggle wiv.. Anyway, here goes.

Starting tomorrow properly anyone else starting tomorrow buddy up?! I have about 20 lbs to loose and cant seem to shift it! Need to do it and do it now - these next few months are dedicated to me finally loosing this weight!

hi im restrtaing tomorrow too. would love to buddy up. send me a mesage x

hey ya! I have restarted too, day 3 tomorrow. wud also love the support and chats about thwart good stuff and bad stuff! good luck to you all for your first day.... :) xx

Oooh it was my first day today..can't say I felt 'hungry', just tired due to running around with a busy schedule. Didn't even drink half the amount of water I was meant to, I know I'll feel the repercussions in the morning. Only want to lose a stone, let's c what happens x

Hi

How are you all doing so far?

I restarted on Cambridge SS yesterday. So far so good. We've had two birthdays at the office and I managed to stand around drinking my glass of water while everyone else was having finger snacks and cake. Yay me!

I know it will get harder though, so would love to buddy up with others in the same boat and on the same mission. Maybe we can help each other through the tough times.

I have decided I want to lose 14.3kg (that's 2.25) stone by Spring Day, 1 Sept. That's exactly 80 days from now.

Anybody want to join my quest?

Back