Day 1 whish me luck

saz7510

hia guys
ok so i have just had my first shake i was going to start yesterday however only just got myself a shaker:)first one i had feels abit heavy on the stomach but managed to drink it fineI no that the first few days are going to be hard i no just hope i can do this.........
saz x

Hi Saz

Today is my 1st day too. Haven't had my 1st shake yet as worked nights last night and have only just got up.

Good luck to you, I'm sure we can do it. This forum is very supportive which will help loads.

Vanda

hia iam glad someones doing it today too lol sounds silly but nice to no that you not alone on your first few days... have you done this diet before?
Iam looking to lose stone that would be my goal for xmas....
saz x

You will easily lose a stone well before Christmas!!

good luck to both of you - stick to it 100% and you will get where ytou want to go :) it's not easy at times, but it's SO worth it.

Do that and you#'ll easily reach goal before xmas, let alone 1 stone.

oh hun dont worry id say you will be finished very quickly on this diet ive been doing it 4 weeks an have already lost 20 pounds. good luck for the first week and dont worry it does get easier.

thanks anne
Its just the first few days for me that will drag iam back at work tommorow gunna be hard has i work in a call centre sat on my butt allday with people around me eating lol.
also does excerise on this diet improve weight loss or is that just a daft question lol....

saz x

well firstly for the first week or so i doubt you will have the energy for exercise. cardio is kinda frowned upon as you burn alot of calories this is not a good idea since you are only living on 425 calories a day. if you burn to much you will go into starvation mode which means you wont lose as much as if you werent exercising however toning work is a good idea alot of people on this site including myself use an exercise machine called a vibroplate. it works ur muscles without making you sweat and you dont use as much calories but makes it still makes you lose inches and weight in the long term.

i work in an office where people are always eating so was difficult at the start but now the smell of food is a comfort coz i know im not gonna cheat this diet is transforming my body and outlook. once you have ur first weigh in you will be so happy by your weight loss you wont want to stop. I was unlucky in that i continued to feel crap into my 3rd week but as soon as i started my 4th week i was back to full energy and feeling better than wen i was eating. i wud never say this diet is easy but it is AMAZING in more ways than one.

keep at it through the tough times and them times wen your starving missing food wont make an imprint on your memories because you will be just so happy with how lipotrim changed your life.

Back