Day 1

Rosebud

I've been putting starting off for nearly 6months but I'm ready, well I pray I am. Day 1 here I go. Wish me luck!!!!

Good luck! You'll do fantastic I'm sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg I'm soo hungry!! And I've only had one shake but I really don't want the second one, I want food! :( don't no how I'm going to get through 6 weeks of this. :(

It gets easier I promise. I'm only at week 3 myself but I found after the first few days I wasn't really hungry. I still wanna eat but not cause I'm hungry so it's a bit of a mental battle for me at the mo not a physical one and that makes it easier, and when u weigh in and start seeing results that will def motivate u to continue. Good luck

Hi Rosebud, well done on getting started. I am on week 3 and don't find I miss food at all now.

Good luck with your weight loss, stay strong and focused and you will get there!

C x

Well done Rose bud I'm
Starting again Monday and will only be a few days behind you, I've done it before and the first week is a real bummer but you will get there! Plenty to drink!!!

6 weeks? Easy peasy (no lemon) squeezy. I'm on week 12. I KNOW! I've lost 3.5st....what would happen if you didn't spend the next 6 weeks of your life losing 21-28lbs, eh? The time would still pass and you might lose 10lbs...it's only temporary!

Back