• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1....

done! Started today and preparing myself for a bad first few days - eek!

I loved being slim when I did CD a few years ago (unfortunately I put on weight after my second child) and that's what I've got to focus on....

:) good luck everyone, we can do it :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luc. My day 1 is today..wont be as bad as I was doing lighter life for 3 weeks so am just going straight into it :) x

thanks all, I am now on day 5 and so far have got away lightly with no headaches and no major hunger pangs! I don't know if I'm in ketosis yet but the 'mouth fur' would suggest I am! I am really trying to just get on with it and not obsess about things - easier said then done sometimes! :)

I look at clothes catalogues to keep me motivated for when I am near/at target and planning a big spend up! I also think about how miserable I am and have been being bigger than I want to and this is far worse than how I feel now & again on CD so all in all I know it will be worth it.

Macmammy - keep me posted how you get on, hopefully we can keep each other going and get it off by Xmas :p