Day 1

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by TinaC72, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. TinaC72

TinaC72 Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Well i started LL today, just had my first banana shake, was quite nice and I feel full-u. i have been so looking forward to starting, today is the first day of my new journey, one that i will see though to end, then maybe i can start living again.

Tina

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    Hi Tina

Well done for making this decison and good luck...

I started on the 4th January last year with the same amount of weight to loose as you have. It's now a year later and I have done a week of SSing to shed a few Xmas pounds, and am now only 5lbs heavier than when I finished last year.

If you need anything, just shout, this forum is brilliant and certainly contibuted hugely to my weight loss success.

Good luck again

4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome:

Good luck Tina, you sound very positive, keep it up and ask for help if you need it.

5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Tina, glad to hear you're enjoying the diet so far - I'm a banana shake fan too.

You'll soon have those pounds shifted :)

6. Casey

Casey Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck! :)

7. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good on ya Tina x hope the rest of your week goes well and let us know how you get on :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.