DAY 18...

donnamarie

Silver Member
Im on day 18 of 100% s/s.. and ive gone and eaten!!! :eek::(
I've had such a bad day, got stressed out and the food got the better of me :(
I had a sandwich and a packet of crisps :sign0007:
I now feel sick :sign0137:
I've been craving a ham and pickle sandwich for days.. even dreaming about it!
And i gave in! :(

Im not giving up cd, im gonna straight back on the wagon now... im drinking pint glasses of water now.

It shouldnt effect the loss too much should it?
Just means it's gonna be hard for a day or 2 again yes? is that right?

it might not be that back. drink plenty of water to flush it through you will be back in ketosis in no time :)
becky x

Thanks becky..

Im feeling really bad now, why do i do it 2 myself??!
Such a fool :cry:

Hi, well we all have had a little of something we shouldn't I think. Don't worry about it, you will be fine if you get straight back on it!

:)Im on day 19 and Ive picked at chicken in evening and 2 snack a jacks a night but I feel fine and in ketosis still.

Hey, try not to dwell on it, draw a line underneath it and move on. Probably only take a day to get back into ketosis and it should no way be as bad as the first time round. More importantly don't let the chatterbox talk you into eating anything else, we've all been there with the old crooked thinking, "well I've blown it now may as well have something else" You will feel loads better tomorrow, just keep glugging the water and look forwards:) x

You're only human - I fall off so often, it's not worth me posting about. As long as you can jump back on, you'll be fine. When I fall off it's never just a sandwich, but I've still managed THREE STONE TODAY :D:D:D in my 15 weeks.

Drink plenty of water ... don't let one small blip become more .... and the amount of glycogen you'll have added will soon be used up.

Thank you so much all...
Shinyhappyperson... well done on the 3 stone loss!! :clap:
That is brilliant in 15weeks!! :eek:
And it's made me feel better now about my blip! :)
Thank you very much

Well.. day 19.. and ive gone and done it again!! :party0051:
What a fool :mad: and in truth it's made me feel so sick and ive got heartburn terrible.. it was never woeth it!
And im out of ketosis :(

ubby2b home with me tomorrow and ive made him promise not to let me mess up again lol
I know if i can do it again for 1 day, i'll be on my way again.
I
m just feeling such an idiot, im so annoyed with myself, why did i do it, im crazy :psiholog:

Don't be too hard on yourself, you've done so well up until now. It is only 2 days that you have lost. Get right back on it, start glugging the water and you'll be back in ketosis in no time. The only way you'll fail is if you give up completly xx

C'mon hun, positive head back on again now! You can't change what you have done, but you can change what you do next! You only fail when you finally give up, and this is just a little blip not failure x x x

Yep, back on the water wagon. A couple of days and you'll be ok.
x

Aww thanks guys... :grouphugg:again... dont know what i'd do without this site and you guys.. :)

Well ive had a terrible night, heratburn, feeling sick and the scales are showing a 5lb gain :eek:

But.. im back on cd today and im not giving up... i want to feel good like i did when i was in ketosis.. cause right now i feel.. crap :(
It's never worth it .. food.. told hubby2b last night that im never eating again!! lol..i felt so ill :(

But im postive today i can do this.. my wedding is not long away :eek: so i gotta!!!

Thanks again guys.. luv ya all.. Donna xx

Don't beat yourself up but do remember how bad you feel and then thnk backnext time you feel your cravings!

Hope getting back on isn't too hard on you!

Hi Donnamarie,
I totally sympathise, I had a rotten day today and ended up eating! Why don't we do this together and get back on the straight and narrow. We know that drinking the water is the key to getting back in ketosis- so lets do it! Keep picturing yourself in the beautiful dress walking down the aisle and it will motivate you for the next pint of water.

Aww thank you..
I am really struggling today.. it's so much harder to get back on track once youv'e messed up! :(

I so feel like "stuff it, lets eat"
Im just waiting for my moouse, 1st time i've done it so i hope it's nice.
I got mint shake and mix a moouse.

My head is telling me to go eat.. so yes i am thinking about my wedding day! That's all thats keeping me going right now...
Im so fed up :(

Hey hunni!

Both online at the same time!

DON'T EAT!

You really want to be at your target for your wedding and you can be if you behave.

xx

LOL.. Yes we are.
I just been over to your thread and posted :giggle:
I know hun, im not going to i promise :)

I know that in a day or two ill be flying again on this diet.

I just keep telling myself that... anyway ive made it this far today so ive nearly done it day 21/1 again lol :)
How are you doing then hun?
Good i hope :)

:mad::mad::mad: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I did a full day 100% s/s yesterday.. only to go and mess it up again today! :mad:
I did 18 days 100% s/s, then ate.. and ate and ate for 3 days :eek:

Did a good day finally yesterday, just to mess it all up again, im so fed up... and scared that ill never get back to it 100% now :cry:
And my wedding is'nt that long away!! :cry:
Dont know what to do, but cry...:cry::cry::cry:

Donna we ALL do it...we have used food to sedate our emotions for so long that it's incredibly difficult to not grab at food when life isn't plain sailing or even when we are fed up and bored.
You lost 20lbs...wow!! yes...20lbs in two weeks on this diet...so it does work for you, you can lose weight and are sucessful at losing weight.
Don't feel a couple of crappy binges are the end of the world, in one short week you can be flying high again with a nice loss tucked under your belt and you will be filled with positivity and control.

From this moment...STOP...don't finish the day eating rubbish...get straight back on the plan and empower yourself with the willpower it takes to get back on track mid-day.
Drink your water, take a walk or do some exercise to help burn up some glycogen and get focusing on the gorgeous babe you are turning into. YOU CAN DO THIS...you have done it for two weeks..you can do it today.
Take one day at a time, one craving at a time...and kick ass.

Good luck honey...I am waging this weight war with you.
Love Gaynor x x

Back