Step 1 Sole Source Day 2 and not going well

I would drop the middle one personally. I like the bar and porridge too much, or alternate each day, so one day drop breakfast, the next drop lunch etc and see how you feel about it then?

Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

I've done it for a couple of days now and I think the porridge for breakfast the salad and some fruit for lunch then product and meal later on works for me. Any left over fruit allowance I just have when I find time for it. And I have the milk in tea and coffee during the day. That seems to work for me when I'm at home or at work. Not sure about next week in Italy but I'll work something out. Maybe fruit and yogurt for breakfast, bar and salad for lunch and evening meal plus shake for after.

I've done it for a couple of days now and I think the porridge for breakfast the salad and some fruit for lunch then product and meal later on works for me. Any left over fruit allowance I just have when I find time for it. And I have the milk in tea and coffee during the day. That seems to work for me when I'm at home or at work. Not sure about next week in Italy but I'll work something out. Maybe fruit and yogurt for breakfast, bar and salad for lunch and evening meal plus shake for after.

I think that sounds perfect hun. It's something you can work round wherever you are as well :) where is it you're going in Italy?

I think that sounds perfect hun. It's something you can work round wherever you are as well :) where is it you're going in Italy? Current loss: 19lbs and 14.5" inches

We have a wedding somewhere between Pisa and Florence. Part of Italy I've not been to before.

We have a wedding somewhere between Pisa and Florence. Part of Italy I've not been to before.

I am so utterly jealous! I'm going to need a lot of photos hun! I'd love to go back to Italy but my OCD stops me going anywhere new on my own or just with Freya. Huge panic attacks....!

Oh no! That's such a shame Lizz. Though to be fair I will be there with a lot of other people. I've only really travelled once on my own and that was japan. Odd place full of very polite people. But I get the not wanting to travel alone thing!

Oh no! That's such a shame Lizz. Though to be fair I will be there with a lot of other people. I've only really travelled once on my own and that was japan. Odd place full of very polite people. But I get the not wanting to travel alone thing!

Wow now come you went to japan on your own? That's amazing!!

What took you to japan? That's amazing hun!

Most things are for work, I also went to the Cayman Islands for work. I went to Bangladesh too but insisted that my business partner came too!

Most things are for work, I also went to the Cayman Islands for work. I went to Bangladesh too but insisted that my business partner came too!

I really need your job!!! But in my head all the firemen are attractive and all trying to win me over lol

Every now and then there is a decent looking one but mostly they're just a good laugh! I did once have to ask one of them to catch me as I jumped from a window into an aerial platform at third floor level. The things I do for my job!

Every now and then there is a decent looking one but mostly they're just a good laugh! I did once have to ask one of them to catch me as I jumped from a window into an aerial platform at third floor level. The things I do for my job!

Damn! I'd like to fall into some fit firemans arms *sigh*

Back