Just started Slim and Save VLCD

Puppy Fat

Happy Friday!

I started on SNS last Monday so today is just Day 12.

I would like to lose 3 stone in 3 months as I have an event to attend. I need to lose 8 stone in total :oops: though my initial mini goal is 3 in 3 months (accounting for 2 short breaks in that time too).

I can honestly say that I haven't felt hungry at all - that's not to say I haven't fancied a bottle of wine 🍷and takeaway!

I have passed the headaches and initial symptoms of ketosis and have gotten used to the frequent peeing :) though the dry mouth is awful so any tips on that would be appreciated.

So far I have had mainly shakes, a couple of bars and a couple of meal packs though mainly shakes. I am only using 4 packs per day, though could have 5 at current weight, and I'm not having any of the optional extras - milk or vegetables as I wouldn't normally have milk in coffee anyway and I haven't been hungry so didn't feel the need to add extra food.

This means calories are around 560 per day.

Week 1 loss was 14lb which was great and a real motivator - next weigh day Monday 🤞

I've been overweight all of my life and tried a few diets before - though none for many years. I really am an all or nothing kind of person so after trawling the net found SNS and though I would try it as it takes away any hassle, grey areas and seemed a simple one to follow for me.

Wish me luck! :)

Happy Friday!

I started on SNS last Monday so today is just Day 12.

I would like to lose 3 stone in 3 months as I have an event to attend. I need to lose 8 stone in total :oops: though my initial mini goal is 3 in 3 months (accounting for 2 short breaks in that time too).

I can honestly say that I haven't felt hungry at all - that's not to say I haven't fancied a bottle of wine 🍷and takeaway!

I have passed the headaches and initial symptoms of ketosis and have gotten used to the frequent peeing :) though the dry mouth is awful so any tips on that would be appreciated.

So far I have had mainly shakes, a couple of bars and a couple of meal packs though mainly shakes. I am only using 4 packs per day, though could have 5 at current weight, and I'm not having any of the optional extras - milk or vegetables as I wouldn't normally have milk in coffee anyway and I haven't been hungry so didn't feel the need to add extra food.

This means calories are around 560 per day.

Week 1 loss was 14lb which was great and a real motivator - next weigh day Monday 🤞

I've been overweight all of my life and tried a few diets before - though none for many years. I really am an all or nothing kind of person so after trawling the net found SNS and though I would try it as it takes away any hassle, grey areas and seemed a simple one to follow for me.

Wish me luck! :)
Hi, just wanted to see how you are going on your VCLD? I started Exante last week and am just having 2 shakes and 1 bar a day as I need to lose a stone by 04/11/22 and want to lose at least 3 stone (would prefer 5 or 6) by by holiday next April. I lost 6lb in this first week which I was disappointed with. Your first weeks loss was amazing btw! I seem to be coping ok, apart from when my husband and family are eating their evening meal and more so me totally missing my beloved Kenco Latte sachets, but that's probably a good thing as I was addicted to them! Hope you are still on track.

Hi, just wanted to see how you are going on your VCLD? I started Exante last week and am just having 2 shakes and 1 bar a day as I need to lose a stone by 04/11/22 and want to lose at least 3 stone (would prefer 5 or 6) by by holiday next April. I lost 6lb in this first week which I was disappointed with. Your first weeks loss was amazing btw! I seem to be coping ok, apart from when my husband and family are eating their evening meal and more so me totally missing my beloved Kenco Latte sachets, but that's probably a good thing as I was addicted to them! Hope you are still on track.
Sorry for the delay - there wasn't much activity on here so I only check in once a week now.

I achieved my mini goal (3 stone in 3 months) and have now lost 72lb total in 15.5 weeks.

I'm really please with that - I have had 2 short breaks off plan in that time (6 days and 5 days) though my average weekly loss is still 4.9lb.

Still a way to go though feeling positive.

I have either 3 packs (shakes, soups, bars, meal) plus low carb meal or just 4 packs daily - depending on work/ time. So, all days 650kcal or less.

Best of luck - hope you achieve your target in a few weeks.

Sorry for the delay - there wasn't much activity on here so I only check in once a week now.

I achieved my mini goal (3 stone in 3 months) and have now lost 72lb total in 15.5 weeks.

I'm really please with that - I have had 2 short breaks off plan in that time (6 days and 5 days) though my average weekly loss is still 4.9lb.

Still a way to go though feeling positive.

I have either 3 packs (shakes, soups, bars, meal) plus low carb meal or just 4 packs daily - depending on work/ time. So, all days 650kcal or less.

Best of luck - hope you achieve your target in a few weeks.

Wow! That's an amazing weight loss! Well done you! I just hope I can do as well as you. I feel positive at the moment so hopefully I can keep it up!

Back