Day 2 and STRUGGLING!!!!

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
Hiya everyone... new to this site but so releaved to have found it. I've done the lipotrim regime before and managed to lose a fantastic 3stone last time. But as with every diet I've tried the weight has gone back on with a couple of extra pounds as friends :(

I have a HUGE goal in mind and particular date ;) ... 29th August 2012 I am getting married so I am going to have to start dress shopping soon and I want a dress not a marquee :(

Need some support from those who are going through this regime as well, as its not easy to stick to but the results are fantastic ... please help x x x

things i did/do to get over the hard times ....

I wrote down all the reasons why i wanted to loose weight and i kept them on a card with me at all times
I printing a picture of a dress that i wanted to get into when i reach my goal and again kept it with me at all times so i could look it when i wanted to eat.
I put up a4 pictures of me at my fattest on my fridge and cupboard doors they are still up as a reminder.
I kept a calendar that i put big crosses through when i had got through the day
I bought a dress 6 sizes to small that i loved and hung it on the outside of my wardrobe so i could look at it every day and remind myself why i am doing all this.
I spent hours and hours looking at clothes on the internet that i would like to wear
I read people's diary's on here to see how they got through it.

all of these things helped me, they may well help you too, hang on in there x

Thank you so much hun :) ..they are great ways to help motivate ...it just gets hard when your only able to drink ...I do miss chewing~lol~ I AM going to succeed this time :) x x

I am sure you will, oh and as for the chewing i find ice cubes help a bit, not a lot but a bit lol

~lol~ think I'm turning into an eskimo with all the ice i'm getting thru ;) ... but it does take the edge off things. Also did a step on the scales this am just to see how its looking and so far 4 3/4 lbs in 2 days ...can't be bad :D

Owning up and being honest....haven't managed to stick to the 100% for the past two days because I'm just getting over a very horrible Chest Infection and I was feeling really weak and dizzy. So thought it best to try and get better and then get back on the 100% wagon and i'm glad that I did. As I'm feeling better today and tomorrow is back on the 100% track :) x x x

Hiya everyone... new to this site but so releaved to have found it. I've done the lipotrim regime before and managed to lose a fantastic 3stone last time. But as with every diet I've tried the weight has gone back on with a couple of extra pounds as friends :(

I have a HUGE goal in mind and particular date ;) ... 29th August 2012 I am getting married so I am going to have to start dress shopping soon and I want a dress not a marquee :(

Need some support from those who are going through this regime as well, as its not easy to stick to but the results are fantastic ... please help x x x

Do it for YOU and the insane happiness you will feel being a slim picture perfect BEAUTIFUL bride.:)

Owning up and being honest....haven't managed to stick to the 100% for the past two days because I'm just getting over a very horrible Chest Infection and I was feeling really weak and dizzy. So thought it best to try and get better and then get back on the 100% wagon and i'm glad that I did. As I'm feeling better today and tomorrow is back on the 100% track :) x x x
Glad your feeling better!!! x

Thanks for the well wishes peeps :) ... I'm back on 100% today and have changed the tea I'm drinking as I use to have 1 sugar in a black tea ....so have gone over to green tea to see if that helps with sticking to the 100% TFR :) . So want to do it this time round as I'm fed up keep trying to get back onto this regime, so 1 last mega push and I'm sure I'll get there :D x x x

Think I might have to have a trip to the supermarket and see what other flavours are out there, mainly because I have the association with normal tea and sugar. So my thinking is why make this harder for myself when I can have something completely different and my brain doesn't have the link then ;)

I found adding a few more ice cubes to the vanilla shake this morning really helped. Now have to find a way to make the others taste bareable ~lol~ such a shame I can't stand the taste of coffee x x x

Think I might have to have a trip to the supermarket and see what other flavours are out there, mainly because I have the association with normal tea and sugar. So my thinking is why make this harder for myself when I can have something completely different and my brain doesn't have the link then ;)

I found adding a few more ice cubes to the vanilla shake this morning really helped. Now have to find a way to make the others taste bareable ~lol~ such a shame I can't stand the taste of coffee x x x
Have you tried making the choc one with cold peppermint tea!! Mint choc chip!!!

Could you try sweetner instead of sugar.... x

Have you tried making the choc one with cold peppermint tea!! Mint choc chip!!!

OOOoooooohhh sounds yummy ...and no I haven't ;) but I need to go shopping for some new tea's so I might just take a look at that :D ...thanks Dee x x x

Back