Day 2 energy zapped!!

When you are in ketosis you will feel 100% better, the first few days are the hardest but keep at it and at the end of the week it will all be worth it x

julesrush

Day 2 was my worst - thumping headache and felt completely drained all day : thought my eyes were going to close at work :eek:. But it improved from then on - get through the first week and you should feel great :)

Took me 6 days to feel great.

Feeling pants today, but I had a migraine yesterday so am putting it down to that.

hiya dab.... uhhh, are you dabbles? on MN? i think you are! well, i'm on the Cambridge Thread you are on. hehehe.. how weird that i happen to bump int you here. Hope you are finding day 2 better...NOW THAT ITS OVER!

today was rough!

fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow!
;)

What's MN? Sorry just being nosy!!

Hope that day 3 goes btter for you Dab...your energy will return xxxx

:sign0007:
i errr.....guess i should've read all the way to the top of the thread BEFORE posting that reply about mumsnet! don't i feel sheepish!? heheh

i agree with the others: MN does have quite a few funny topics going...and not all are baby related. In fact, as you know, some of us are on the Cambridge Diet threadas welll as here. You can check it out, but ignore it when you read my posts here and on MN...it may be a little similar!

LOL, oups sorry Dab, your thread is a bit bombarded with posts and explanations. Last one I promise:

B C - Meant Beyond Chocolate (seek and you shall find)

Back