Day 2 Help!!!

Paint your nails, paint your toenails, Go for a walk.
The key to the first few days is drinking as much water as possible and to keep yourself as distracted as possible coz the first few days are generally the toughest as your body is going into Ketosis which will wreak your head for a little while but a few painkillers will help with that.

Reading a good book is also a lot of fun :) Some people just like to sleep as much as possible through the first few days which I found helped a bit.

I would say sitting and watching TV would not be the best idea as that is the temptation zone for snacking.

I hope this helps :)

Hi Welcome to the gang if your struggling come on here and have a read of the advise or there are games too that we can play! They helped me so much also looked online for clothes I could wear when I was thinner. Lots of water helped me the first couple of days I changed to fizzy water as it filled me up more maybe try it its really cheap in Lidl or maybe Asdas own brand.

Hi Success you wont feel like this for long, once ketosis kicks in you will feel better, the first fews days are tough be strong :)

I am not that far ahead of you, on day 8, but I can tell you that it do get easier on day 5. As long as you have those 3L of water, the headaches subside and once ketosis kicks in, the hunger pangs are not bad. Hang in there, you're doing great!

Day 3 for me and finding it hard!

Hang in there. What a difference a couple of days will make. You will be so pleased you stuck at it in a few weeks time when you see the lbs falling off.

Back