day 2

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hey everyone! im flying through this day,as i did yesterday too! i cant believe how NOT hungry i am! lol.. anyone else feeling the benefits today :D

i sure was,i was thinking about it for a few months,i tried slimfast last week so maybe that got me in the routine of 2 shakes a day and then i just had to get around the dinner part,feeling brill thismorning too! just had my first shake,i feel slimmer already lol! how are you getting on?

Morning
Great that things are going well for you!
I'm doing fine. I'm feeling a bit demotivated, but I do this. Lost a stone and a half, been doing it a month, feeling good and start thinking "that'll do". But it won't! Not even half way to goal yet, and just been through my collection of jeans that are still way too small so onward we go!
x

Wow your doing really well Hun! I'm starting today so I'm only a day behind you, good luck on our journeys! How much are you wanting to lose ?

well done hun, im glad your finding it easy and flying through, i hope my 1st 2 days are as easy as urs lol, just started 2day (4 the 2nd time i will add) i did lipo anout 2 years ago and lost 4 stone so i no it does work lol xxx

Morning
Great that things are going well for you!
I'm doing fine. I'm feeling a bit demotivated, but I do this. Lost a stone and a half, been doing it a month, feeling good and start thinking "that'll do". But it won't! Not even half way to goal yet, and just been through my collection of jeans that are still way too small so onward we go!
x

i have to say i do the exact same thing,i think aw i look much better but im never near goal and i just stop,this time we will do this for life hun,those jeans we are praying to get into by god we will very soon i hope! just keep thinking you have only 36lb left to lose and it will fly by! we'll be looking back at these posts well before xmas thinking 'i knew i could do it'! x

Wow your doing really well Hun! I'm starting today so I'm only a day behind you, good luck on our journeys! How much are you wanting to lose ?

cool hun! hope your finding it ok today,just be busy and try not to sit down unless its to come on here for a pick me up :)) ive got 81lb to lose,i have a goal to be 10st,then ill refeed for a month and move to something for life to shift the last 7lb i think! im a size 10 at 11 stone so ill have to see what i look like first at 10st,if i dont like wat i see ill keep going :) how about you?

well done hun, im glad your finding it easy and flying through, i hope my 1st 2 days are as easy as urs lol, just started 2day (4 the 2nd time i will add) i did lipo anout 2 years ago and lost 4 stone so i no it does work lol xxx

well done on the previous loss chick! i lost 3-4 the last time too i cant quite remember but i didnt re-feed hence being back to do it right lol! just keep your hands and head busy hun!! me u n lancsgirl will be at our first weigh in before we know it n the loss will spur us on to keep going :D:D

Wow! I just love it on here! Support I need! I've got 6stone (84lbs) I think! I'm hoping Xmas I will be almost there, my lightest wAs at 17 and 14st so I'm really looking forward to it, my heaviest was 25st! I'm gonna struggle with the plain water!

thanx hun, i did refeed properly the last time, and lost another stone doing so, then i just got cocky, that 1 packet of crisps turned in2 2/3, half of a slice of cake turned in2 a whole 1, its my own stupid fault and im quite angry that i let myself slip, but hey ho thats life...... iv got 2 1/2 stone to lose so its about 35lb approx, il get ther and havin the support from the likes of yourself and lancsgirl will surely help me thru my journey once again xxxx

Back