Day 2

toddshar

Silver Member
Day 2 and I feel really rubbish. I feel sick and my heads pounding I'm struggling to even drink a shake.

Try taking some tablets and you should feel a bit better in a while. In the first few days the rubish is coming out of your system so you honestly wont feel the best but once you get into ketosis it will be much better :)

I'm on day two as well hun not feeling too bad but yesterday I felt horrendous. Just soldier on, not long til ketosis kicks in and you'll feel fine. Hang on in there!! x

Thanks to you both I have taken tablets which has helped but im finding drinking black tea helps. I ain't looking forward to my next shake though.

Day 2 was defiantly the worst for me, felt like a new man when I woke up on day 3

I hope I do tomorrow CP I've got a 2 hour drive tomorrow then same back. I'm finding it hard to stomach the shakes.

Hope I do too, although day 1 was definitely the roughest one for me so far. Just hope the thoughts of food go away soon!! x

I'm sure the thought of food will go away I'm lucky at the moment as food hasn't entered my head.

Having chicken soup mixed it with some curry powder like a lot have suggested and I'm finding it easier to stomach :)

^ Agreed. I had the chicken soup once, had about a mouthful and a half and nearly threw up. It went down the sink.

The pharmacist tried talking me into the soup. Now I know why, they must have millions of packets cause people bring it back lol x

Lol yeah thing is I was looking forward to the soup as well. I only got 2 vanilla cos that was the one I didn't fancy and haven't tried yet

I mixed mine with iced coffee, tasted pretty good :) Only one I'm not really into is the strawberry and can't think of a way to jazz it up x

Either that or blend a couple of breath strips in there. I did that this morning and it was delicious x

Back