Day 2

kellie1983

Hi all :)

Back on lt for the 3rd time lost 35lb at the end of last year then xmas happened so no more exuses i need to get on with it!

Very Best of Luck Kellie, you can do it :)

Hi kellie,

It's only my 2nd day today so very new on the lipo trail! How much do you want to lose if you don't mind me asking?

Kath xx

Hi im looking to lose about 4 stone before xmas i lost 12lb in my first week and 35lb in total then xmas came and i caved x

Oh it's around the same as me- well I haven't really got a target weight- just want to look and feel better! Actually I have a day coming up in July and I bought a size 14 dress ( I'm an 18-20) and I HAVE to get into it!! I have and I WILL! You can achieve this loss too chick- how is your day going? Xx

Im a 16-18 at the moment would just like to get my legs out for summer and i have the big 30 coming up so it needs to be done! My day is manic we have 4 girls and its school holidays. Hows your day been are you looking forward to your first weigh in x

Four girls?! God I struggle with one!!! All power to you! My day is going rather slow and I have a bad head- didn't help I didn't sleep too well last night! At this very moment of time, my daughter is sat next to me eating a muffin- I swear she's eating it slowly on purpose!! Argh! As for the weigh in- I'm a little worried as I bought the sachets about 6 months ago, had 1, decided i couldn't do it, when they weighed me, I was 14-13 did some healthy eating for a while and got to 14-7 stopped the healthy eating and now I have no idea what I weigh! I'm going to go on Friday which is only day 5 but need more sachets! I'm not really looking forward to it for this reason! Xx

Im sure you will do great! The first few days are the worst then you will feel great. My 4 all get on well they range from 13 to 1 so tend to stay out of each others way. Headaches are the worst but they go after the first week and then you will have so much energy. I like cooking for everyone at least i can smell it makes me feel a little better x

I'd love more kids and to be honest it's one of my main reasons why I'm doing LT- I have polycystic ovaries and lost a baby with my partner last September :-( this is the one thing that I can control myself and I owe it to me and to him to try my best to make it happen. I've decided I'm going to go and buy some scales and weigh myself and then I can have a good idea what I've lost at weigh-in! Xx

I have pcos as well and suffered alot of miscarraiges so we are very lucky to have our girls. Tbh i dont have scales because i get a little crazy with the weighing myself every 5 mins x

Well done for coming back, it's not easy as most of us know!

I went and bought them! I looked like a crazy woman rushing around the town so I didn't go in any food shops!!! I'm 14-9.5 I'm hoping some of this is water retention and ill just weigh myself first thing and then leave it until I go for weigh in day! I'm so glad that you have your girls that's amazing in hoping to be that lucky- my daughter is 13 so bit of an age gap but I hope we'll get lucky! Xx

Hi ladies, I'm new and start my program tomorrow , went to the pharmacy tonight so all set to go. I just wanted to say hi and I too have PCOS and suffered a missed miscarriage 3 years ago. I have a 6 yr old son but one if the reasons wanting to loose weight is so I can try again x

Hi nutty(love the name!) welcome to the madness of it all! The things we do for the desire of wanting children eh?! :) are you looking forward to getting on the wagon?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi,
Thanks Hun, lol I know always promised I'd take better care of myself :)
Ok well on day one and feeling a lil miserable but staying in focus x

You can do it nutty! First few days are horrid I'm not gonna lie to you but when you go for weigh in it'll be worth it more than anything! I've just gone to get weighed as I'm not here at the weekend a I've lost 10lbs! Hope fully next week ill be under 14st- I'm 14st 3lb now xx

Wow done Hun !!! That's fantastic :). Yes I know what you mean the only thing that's keeping me going is all your success stories :). My start weight is 15 stone 3 so looking forward to slipping into the next stone bracket !!! I'm not concentrating on all the stones I have to loose but trying the smaller targets too.
So grateful for this forum totally helps . Have a good weekend x

I have pcos as well and suffered alot of miscarraiges so we are very lucky to have our girls. Tbh i dont have scales because i get a little crazy with the weighing myself every 5 mins x

this made me laugh Kellie, during my first week my o/h told me that if i stepped on and off the scales anymore i could count it as a step aerobics class :p I've calmed down a lot since then and only allow myself do it on a friday now as its midway to weigh in

I'm doing exactly the same- not thinking of the stone losses but just trying mini targets- doesn't seem as much pressure taking it one day at a time! Xx

Hi everyone not been on been so busy im swimming now with the monsters. 10lb woohoo go you. I cracked and got scales and i have not been off them for 2 days :eek: x

Back