Day 2

Hi kellie, swimming is good- well done you:) I don't think it's bad with the scales y'know it's an incentive :) you're not harming anyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay! Well done nutty! Very proud- knew you could do it xx

Thanks Hun, was easier going out all day although had to deal with the smells of food and watch my family eat burgers, chips, doughnuts, sweets, slush puppies !! But this forum is a life saver and knowing I will lose weight by the end of the week ketosis me going :) x x

Woohoo well done nutty i know how u feel after swimming i had to sit through a meal out with the family keep going you can do it!

Thanks Kellie, well done to you too. I sat watching them eat and kinda switched off thinking what's more important ?
@ to enjoy the food for a short moment the saying " a moment on the lips or a lifetime on your hips " came to mind or
@ to wear all those outfits I've dreamed off?
Been a size 18 - 20 for so long and hate buying clothes :-(
It's my birthday in a week and I don't mind missing it this year because boy if I do this (when I do this) I'm going shopping to make up for it !! X

Well done nutty! I definitely could not do that on day 2! I bow down you and kellie! Xx

Thanks Hun, to be honest if it wasn't for this forum I would of failed already !!!
I have sat and fed my son tonight who's all of 6 years old but wanted me to sit and feed him , that was very hard!! But think he misses eating with me :-(.
My OH is a chef and not around many meal times :-(
So guess I've just got to get on with it.
My brother came up with a great idea.
Keep a scrap book of all the clothes, reasons etc why I'm doing this to keep me focused :) x x

I think it's mostly hard because we as mums partners etc have to get on with normal lives and do the daily chores and kids don't understand how hard and what we're going through with this journey. The social aspect of this is boring too! But one day we will look back at this time and be immensely proud of what we are doing xxx

I think it's mostly hard because we as mums partners etc have to get on with normal lives and do the daily chores and kids don't understand how hard and what we're going through with this journey. The social aspect of this is boring too! But one day we will look back at this time and be immensely proud of what we are doing xxx

Im deffo a boring person at the moment but I'm hoping I come slimmer and funner :p

Hi, this is my first post. I'm on my second day and really desperate to know when the hunger pangs will diminish. Any advice, gratefully appreciated! :)

Hi, this is my first post. I'm on my second day and really desperate to know when the hunger pangs will diminish. Any advice, gratefully appreciated! :)
Hi MamaBeebee, well done on starting :) your hunger pangs should diminish around day three or four so hang in there and keep drinking your water you will do great and you will be well rewarded at your weigh in:) if you can get over these couple of days, it gets so much easier after that, best of luck :)

Hey MamaBee, you're nearly there!!
It really is worth hanging in there. You'll be surprised how much easier it will get soon. You'll suddenly not feel hungry and your mouth may have an unpleasant taste and you breath may get smelly. Make sure you keep drinking water, it does help with the pangs and try and keep busy or sleep in the meantime x x x

Hi mammabee ,
We've all been there I'm on day 6 and never thought I'd make it here. It died get easier and now I struggle to consume the three shakes.
So full up on the 3 ltrs of water !!
Good luck and remember to log on here everyone is so great and inspiring x

Good luck mama bee....this place is such a sanctuary xx

Hi Mamabeebee, the hunger does go away and it definately does get easier. The first week is hard but very rewarding when you get weighed :)

Good woman Nutty for getting your water intake up, it'll be worth it tomorrow ;)

Back