Day 21 and I feel like giving up....HELP

Sticks

I am on Day 21 and have stuck to this like glue. Lost 5lbs in my first week and 6.5 in my second. Today I should be getting weighed but my CDC is off on holiday.

I think I am about to CRACK. I have used my scales at home and it looks like I have only lost 2lbs this week. I feel so low. I am so tempted to just go to the Chip Shop on the way home from work.

Does anyone have any advice before i loose my mind and start to eat my keyboard??
:(

Hi,

I'm on day 5 of the Cambridge diet and finding it ok so far. I have a wedding in November and i am using that as my goal. Do you have a goal?

Well done for what you have already lost.

My CDC said some weeks I might not loose that much but to measure myself as I may have lost inches instead of pounds!

I find drinking water really helps. :)

You've done amazing so far....don't give up :) x

Hiya hun week 3 is notoriously bad for lower weight loss maybe because your body is realising whats goin on and will hang onto everything it can
Have u measured yourself as uve prob lost inches also nxt week youl prob have a huuuuge loss stay strong xx

Thanks folks.

Got to admit it was a killer. I think its because my CDC was away so i didnt get weighed. This drove me slightly mental.

Didn't end up eating the keyboard. Did have some scrambled egg tho :(

Spoke to my CDC and she said this was ok, better than falling off completely and eating loads of rubbish.

Was weighed on Monday and lost 7lbs over the 2 weeks. So glad I didn't cave in completely.

Thanks for your support :)

Sticks said:
Thanks folks.

Got to admit it was a killer. I think its because my CDC was away so i didnt get weighed. This drove me slightly mental.

Didn't end up eating the keyboard. Did have some scrambled egg tho :(

Spoke to my CDC and she said this was ok, better than falling off completely and eating loads of rubbish.

Was weighed on Monday and lost 7lbs over the 2 weeks. So glad I didn't cave in completely.

Thanks for your support :)

Really chuffed ya carried on you would of been so down on yaself 7lbs amazing just amazing x

Cheers Therealbbe,

Your right I would have been gutted if I fell off completely. So glad I found this forum. The support is brilliant.
Thanks

Sticks said:
Cheers Therealbbe,

Your right I would have been gutted if I fell off completely. So glad I found this forum. The support is brilliant.
Thanks

Awwww huni ya welcome that is what we are here for. Your right you would of been and now look your bouncing (will call you tigger now) TTFN tigger
Luv Sharon. Xxx

Well done you! :)

.. shame you didn't nibble on the keyboard.. it's looking mighty tempting right now and I was wondering what it's like :p

Enough said:
Well done you! :)

.. shame you didn't nibble on the keyboard.. it's looking mighty tempting right now and I was wondering what it's like :p

Hahahahhaahha

My CDC said she found the first 21 days difficult but then it was like she had gone through a barrier and she found it much easier after that. I think to follow this plan for 21 days is amazing and to loose over a stone in a month is also amazing, well done and well done for resisting the keyboard! Xxx

Don't weigh yourself on different scales. It is soul destroying. I realised from very early on that Boots scales make me half a stone heavier than my CDC scales. Just stick to weighing in with your CDC for the most accurate (and probably most satisfying) result. When you feel like you're going to blip, remember the reason that bought you to CWP in the first place. Good luck.

Back