day 4, need support!

mummymonster

I'm on day 4 ss and need some support. Feeling motivated still but a bit down in the dumps :cry: is this normal?....when will I get the burst of energy I'm craving? Please help I'm a newbie xx

Last edited:
I've only being doing this for just over two weeks but for me, on Day five, i was so emotional and weepy and I was like whats the point of this stupid diet...generally feeling sorry for myself.

I wrote a list of all the reasons I started CD, kept myself busy and then the first weigh in banished any horrible thoughts.

You've done so well to be on day four...nearly finished it.

:D xx

Reading diaries is a really good thing to do for motivation, it helped me at the beginning and still keeping me going.

Day four was the worst for me, but you must be in or very close to ketosis now so the worst will be over x

Thanks both for your advice, I think boredom is my enemy at the minute and making my mood worse. I am desperately waiting for my first weigh in which like you, hopefully spurs me on. I'm getting weighed on day 8 so not long now. I'll try and keep busy and pamper myself like you say! Thanks again xxx

Hi MM
yep i`d say that was normal
you`ll feel great though once you`ve had your 1st weigh in, stay strong you can do this :D

kaz:)

Thanks for the advice guys, nearly caved in today but remembered your comments and turned it around! Day 5 nearly over! Wish it was day 8 my wi day..... x

Back