Day 4 using Exante

Natty74

Hi everyone

I have just started day four using Exante packs and I'm feeling pretty damn good. On my first day I had the most incredible pains in my stomach but I think this must have been the shock of all the vitamins and minerals as I have not experienced the same pain since.

This is the second vlcd that I have tried, I previously used LighterLife and whilst I was successful on it, I hated every minute because the packs were really unpleasant and the variety was extremely limited. When LighterLife started introducing things like spaghetti Bolognese and chilli to their range I was initially excited, but they were absolutely disgusting! So it was with trepidation that I ordered some of the meal based products from Exante including the sausage mix, the burger Mix and some of the puddings. I have to say every single shake, bar and meal or Pudding that I have tried so far have been pretty good and significantly tastier than LighterLife. I'm feeling optimistic!!

I managed to lose a couple of stone on my own, but need to use Exante to get it off fairly quickly to prepare myself for an operation in 3 months time. I am also going to Slimming World meetings every Tuesday but not following the Slimming World diet, I am doing this for the motivation of being weighed publicly but also because I believe the Slimming World diet is a good one for weight maintenance and for learning about better food choices, it's just not that great for losing weight rapidly. I am hoping that by losing the weight with Exante but learning the Slimming World method of free foods and syns etc, I will learn how to maintain my new weight by adopting and using the knowledge I have gained from my Slimming World groups.

Day four....6lbs down. Onwards and downwards!

Hi Natty, I have just ordered my supplies from Exante and am hoping for some good results :) I did Lipotrim a few years ago and lost 4 st in 13 weeks but after 7 years of poor eating habits and stopped smoking - it's nearly all back on :( how have you done since you started?

I'm doing ok, not sure how much I've lost since I started on the 14th as I was already losing weight before, but at a guess I think it's about 18lbs so far!

Yes, just over two weeks, will be 3 weeks Wednesday. Lost 10lbs in the first week, 4 in the second and am at 4lb already this week and still 3 days to go

Well done you! Have you found it harder on this one compared to LL? My fear is that the nicer they taste - the less they fill you up!

Ll used to be ok but they changed all the formulations back in 2012 and most shakes are bars were altered. The chocolate shake in particular became watery and the changed bars were disgusting. Their foray into meals was disappointing too most of it was disgusting brown slop. The exante shakes are nicer and the meals are OK too. I'm not struggling on it, but only having 3 packs a day instead of 4 makes me psychologically more hungry.

I'm glad I didn't try LL then! Lipotrim were awful - it was a case of hold your nose & gulp them down! I did slimfast & the shakes were nice but not as filling so I'm hoping Exante are somewhere in between I am going for the 3 shakes so fingers crossed I'm not starving permanently ...

The shakes are good and I like the desserts, my only niggle is that everything goes out of stock so fast. I need a new order and so far, the flapjacks, sausage mix, peanut butter cheesecake dessert, cookie and cream bar, apple crumble dessert and a fair few others are out of stock. They are piss poor at managing their stock levels.

Yes! I had the coconut and almond shakes in the basket and they just disappeared! Fingers crossed I like the ones I have ordered as they've got to last me the month haha

Back