day 4

dawnrgn

Hello im on day 4 cambridge diet and think im doing ok now . I have almost 5 stone to lose and like many others have yoyo d trying all the other diets! I couldnt tolerate the porridge nor the soups so now on shakes only but at least they are nice.
The first 3 days were so difficult i was worked a 12 hr shift on day 2 that was so hard i dragged myself around all day ...so tired.
any way ive had a lovely walk round the woods this morning with my 4 dogs and i am now full of enthusiasm and looking forward to monday weigh in x:)

dawnrgn said:
Hello im on day 4 cambridge diet and think im doing ok now . I have almost 5 stone to lose and like many others have yoyo d trying all the other diets! I couldnt tolerate the porridge nor the soups so now on shakes only but at least they are nice.
The first 3 days were so difficult i was worked a 12 hr shift on day 2 that was so hard i dragged myself around all day ...so tired.
any way ive had a lovely walk round the woods this morning with my 4 dogs and i am now full of enthusiasm and looking forward to monday weigh in x:)

Welcome to cd dawnrgn , looks like you weigh on Monday's? I weigh Monday too I'm on week four it gets much much easier just stick to it and your get to your goal in no time x

Back