Day 5 and going to crack... please help!!!

KatieMc

I started properly on monday and have stuck to it 100%, but instead of getting easier it seems to have gotten harder! I've been MUCH hungrier yesterday and today than I was the first 3 days and i'm now so hungry it actually hurts.

I've had all 3 shakes already (the last one 10 mins ago which has done nothing for the hunger) and there's no way I can last all night with nothing else.

Is there anything I can have? Maybe some chicken? How much can you have on the SS+ and would it make a massive difference to the weight loss/ketosis if I had some? I really really don't want to have the same thing next monday that I did the last one where the weightloss was zero due to me cheating but I feel sick i'm that hungry :confused:

Have you been drinking lots of water? Maybe a coffee will help.
Can you get out of the house and go for a walk or something to try and take your mind off it.

Stay strong, you can do it
K x

Hey Katie.
Hang in there .. it does get easier I promise it does.
Have some water... are you having 3 shakes or 4....
Do something to distract you as thats probably all you are thinking about at the moment!!!
Why dont you go and have a nice relaxing bubble bath or read a book anything that will take your mind of eating.
Hang in there it will get easier.
Im not sure about the ss+ as never done it but I know you can have a small amount of chicken or tuna, or fish. its in the leaflet if you look or cottage cheese .. with a handful of certain veg!!
Hang in there you will get there and its so worth it when you start seeing the results x

You can do it! Make yourself busy. Get out of the house if you can and away from temptation.

The best thing to have if you do struggle is another shake and keep downing the water.

It does get easier honest.

I found day 4 and 5 quite hard and the first 3 easier. However, once you get past day 5, for me anyway, it was so much easier.
If I think I'm hungry then I gulp down as much water as I can in one go and then I have a coffee. I literally fill myself up until I'm bursting. For me it helps. When your belly is swollen from water you don't feel like eating much!

Ahh you know I think it might be the water! Mon - Wed I was in work and constantly going back and forwards to the cooler and I drank loads. Last 2 days i've been at home and running round after the little un i've kinda forgotten about it. I will try and swig a few glasses down and see how that helps.

Thanks for the replies everyone it really helps xx

Back