day 5 and im fedup help

looby87

hi :wave_cry:today is day 5 and im so fedup of water :jelous:and i feel so low im hungry moody:mad: and i just dont no what to do:sigh: i keep reminding myself y im doing it and how much i really wana do this but im finding i so hard:sigh: i dont wana quite i just want to get threw this any ideas

nearly everyone gets a day like this between day 3 and 7 hun.
it will all feel so much better tomorrow if you stay on plan!
distraction is the name of the game for tonight.... long bath, paint nails, read a book, stay on here all evening, whatever it takes to get through.
good luck, and look forward to tomorrow

Hi Looby
Stay focused youve done well, first 5 days are hardest
Just think how good you'll feel at weigh in after 1st week or how bad you'd feel it you faltered now
Make yourself nice cup of black coffe have long bath and early to bed - You feel differant in morning
I found having Ketosis strips motivational as once they turn pink you know your in Ketosis and burnin the fat

Stay focused

Cheers

James

Hi there

Like others have said just try and stay focussed - I know its hard but it will get easier !!! Stick with it - come on you can do it!!!!

Good luck
Sharon:):)

....... and you can't waste all the effort over the last 5 days!! :)

hi thanks everyone ill do all what you say and look forwood to tom thanks

That's ma girl - just think how you will feel on WI day. X

Hi Looby, I know its hard but it is so worth it, I done LL 2 year ago and lost 7 stone in 6 month and the time flew by. I found the first 2 weeks the hardest but once the weight started coming off I got into the swing of things. I went on an AI holiday 7 weeks into the diet and stayed on SS as I knew if I come off it I would find it hard to get back on. Take it a day at a time and try and stay focused, in a couple of weeks you will probably like to watch people eat, imagine you have ate it, I found it helped, I also asked what it tasted like lol. Remember this is not for life, you will eat again, and you will have a body you did't think possible. Have a look at my pics and good luck x

Stick with it Looby. Sorry you're feeling low now but imagine sitting there in two months' time the same weight as you are now because you quit, how much lower will you feel then. :( Then imagine how wonderful it'll feel to be two stone down in just a few short weeks.

Your stats are fairly similar to mine and my life has changed dramatically in such a short time - you deserve the same :)

Good luck xx

hi :wave_cry:today is day 5 and im so fedup of water :jelous:and i feel so low im hungry moody:mad: and i just dont no what to do:sigh: i keep reminding myself y im doing it and how much i really wana do this but im finding i so hard:sigh: i dont wana quite i just want to get threw this any ideas
Hi hang in there, i felt the same on my 1st week, i started on 1st jan, lost 12 1/4lb on my first week. Keep going we can support each other if you want?
Christine x

Hang in there

You will get used to drinking water and when you stand on the scales it will all be worth it.

Thats what I'm telling myself.

Hi hang in there, i felt the same on my 1st week, i started on 1st jan, lost 12 1/4lb on my first week. Keep going we can support each other if you want?
Christine x
hi thanks yeh we shud help each other when were low good luck to u:)

Hi Looby, I know its hard but it is so worth it, I done LL 2 year ago and lost 7 stone in 6 month and the time flew by. I found the first 2 weeks the hardest but once the weight started coming off I got into the swing of things. I went on an AI holiday 7 weeks into the diet and stayed on SS as I knew if I come off it I would find it hard to get back on. Take it a day at a time and try and stay focused, in a couple of weeks you will probably like to watch people eat, imagine you have ate it, I found it helped, I also asked what it tasted like lol. Remember this is not for life, you will eat again, and you will have a body you did't think possible. Have a look at my pics and good luck x
wow you look amazing well done first of all lol i guess u no how i feel but im gunna listion to what you say and grit my teeth i can do this thanks:)

hi every one i just want to say thankyou to u all i took your advice and im not feeling as down now and i no i can do this thanks

Hi Looby87

I had a really difficult day on day 4 but luckily managed to get through it and am now almost finished with day 7 and the hunger, headaches and moodyness (??) really have gone. Feeling so much better. Hang in there, week 1 is almost over xx

Back