Day 5 done

Scottus

Hey all,

I'm here again on my 3rd time on lipotrim.
Day 5 done with the usual temptations and tiredness in the beginning days.

I've got to say doing this in the summer months is quite hard as I've always done this in winter so as to not lose out on as much of the social aspect of life.

I feel like a hermit big time.

Taken 2 weeks off work to have as much time to focus on the diet as I can and looking to start at a gym but what I can remember exerting yourself on low calories isn't great.

Anyone else started recently?
I never see that many guys posting on here.

Hi there. Race you down! Though being a guy, I suspect you'll get there faster than me......

How's it going?

Ali

Hey Ali,
I'm on day 9 now the food cravings are immense yet I'm still 100%

Lost just over 1lb day 8 &9 combined so on a downer but sticking with it as about 17lbs lost.

Nice to see someone active on the lipotrim side..

How's it going for you?

Hiya, Scottus! Only 1lb in 2 days?? Sometimes I think we loose a grip because we are shedding so fast! That's over a stone a month - and nothing else could do that for us. For me it's the disruption of food that allows a reset. I weigh daily - and occasionally tick up, even though I stay on programme. The body doesn't shed straight line.

I'm on the slimmer for Xmas thread as that gives me a weekly report here. Feel free to join us. You add yourself to the list, and then update weekly. I shed 8.8lbs last week and 6.2lbs the week before. A couple of hungry days when I had a 6th sachet both weeks. No discernible difference in what I did - so go figure!

I'm not on Lipotrim - but hang out across the vlcd and weMITT threads and find it inspiring. Have a good week!

Hi Scottus. I agree with Ali, 1lb in 2 days is brilliant. They will come down one by one. I'm finding that patience is key with these sort of diets. I'm doing Exante, not Lipotrim but I can see this side of the forum is a lot quieter, so I thought I'd pitch in. Very very well done on 17lb in 9 days. That's fantastic, keep going!

Hi Scottus. I agree with Ali, 1lb in 2 days is brilliant. They will come down one by one. I'm finding that patience is key with these sort of diets. I'm doing Exante, not Lipotrim but I can see this side of the forum is a lot quieter, so I thought I'd pitch in. Very very well done on 17lb in 9 days. That's fantastic, keep going!

Hi Alecto, Scottus

I’m on Lipotrim too (Day 2), how are you both getting on?

I have a technique I use to help with cravings..... name them after a person who is mean and someone you don’t like and tell them to go away! Somewhat odd, but it does help!

Hey Ali,
I'm on day 9 now the food cravings are immense yet I'm still 100%

Lost just over 1lb day 8 &9 combined so on a downer but sticking with it as about 17lbs lost.

Nice to see someone active on the lipotrim side..

How's it going for you?

Hi Scottus I'm a Newbie to this Forum, although I did join in 2012 and didn't post at all. However I'm VERY familiar with TFR. I am about to start Lipotrim again and have received support and encouragement already.

You have done really well in a relatively short space of time. Wishing you every success. :)

Back