Day 5 ... See any difference

forme

Hey I'm on day 5 ... However today just not feeling like I'm progressing the other days there has been something but today I feel rubbish not as in ill but thought I would see something each day. today nothing bit gutted ...

dont worry hun you will feel it some days and others wont feel a thing... you will feel the biggest change on your first weigh in! Then you will know its working! I didnt feel a change at all when i began, it was only the scales that told me it was working but it was a long time before i actually saw a difference and felt it. xx

I'm supprised as you lost so much u couldn't tell.... Hope that us the case... Keep thinking what if I weigh the same or more..... Stupid panic I know ...

honestly ....observant aint my strong point! I knew it was working but it was only when i had to admit that my clothes didnt fit that i looked properly and saw the difference.... and there is no way you will be the same i can assure you, you will be amazed x

Same here, My first week I was convinced before I went for my weigh in that I hadn't lost a thing!! And it was the same pretty much every week, the day before weigh in I would get really woried that my weight hadn't changed lol!! xxx

yeah i'm kind of worried about mine because i haven't seen a great deal only some clothes are kind of big but I thought if i had a over 6lbs lost so far I would have noticed it but I havent but then again I could have lost it but its just not noticeable yet

forme said:
Hey I'm on day 5 ... However today just not feeling like I'm progressing the other days there has been something but today I feel rubbish not as in ill but thought I would see something each day. today nothing bit gutted ...

This has been day 5 for me too im a moody cow sssshhhh I didn't admit that but I am , feel tired in the evenings

I don't really feel as though iv lost weight
To be honest , but I'm sure I have

You will have too defiantly !! Think positive im dieing to have a sneaky peak at the scales but so far I havnt been on once :) and I'm looking forward to being weighed Saturday x

Guys if you are 100% you can't fail to lose! Honestly you will be so shocked xx

peach pip said:
Guys if you are 100% you can't fail to lose! Honestly you will be so shocked xx

I'm do excited :) he he

My other 1st weeks iv always lost 9lb so fingers crossed for thst x

Fingers crossed ..... Thunk my mind is playing games with me it's good at that .... I have not weighed myself either.....just in case they say different .

munchbunch said:
I'm do excited :) he he

My other 1st weeks iv always lost 9lb so fingers crossed for thst x

I know hun I'm exited too, im dying to be 11something now... So glad I'm back on track after Christmas xx

forme said:
Fingers crossed ..... Thunk my mind is playing games with me it's good at that .... I have not weighed myself either.....just in case they say different .

Don't weigh yourself it will send you insane just trust that it is working and you will have a lovely surprise on wi day x

peach pip said:
I know hun I'm exited too, im dying to be 11something now... So glad I'm back on track after Christmas xx

Fingers crossed !!

What day you weigh in pip ??

forme said:

Best thing to do stay away from the scales !! :)

munchbunch said:
Fingers crossed !!

What day you weigh in pip ??

Either Monday or Wednesday depending on my day off work think it will be Monday next week xx

Ive been on the scales here at home and there is bout 4lb-5lb in the difference between mine and the chemists. Mine r digital and his is the salter manual with the wee arrow that jumps cuz ur body shakes which annoys me lol, so i never know what theyre goina say to me. I came home Friday after getting weighed at the chemist and my scales said 17st-1lb his weighed me in at 16st-9lb... Mine are now saying 16-6 and that was 5 mins ago, so if i was 17-1 at home Friday and now 16-6 5 mins ago i should be on to he 15stones... OH GOD I HOPE SO...
I wish i could find the old card i used in 2008, last time i did lipotrim, cuz i had went from 19-13 to 12-12 (i think)... Cant find it anywhere.. Rippin

I get weighed on saturday ..... Day six tomorrow ...Rickard I would just keep going in and off moving them around taking be off more clothes to get as better reading

Rickard71 said:
Ive been on the scales here at home and there is bout 4lb-5lb in the difference between mine and the chemists. Mine r digital and his is the salter manual with the wee arrow that jumps cuz ur body shakes which annoys me lol, so i never know what theyre goina say to me. I came home Friday after getting weighed at the chemist and my scales said 17st-1lb his weighed me in at 16st-9lb... Mine are now saying 16-6 and that was 5 mins ago, so if i was 17-1 at home Friday and now 16-6 5 mins ago i should be on to he 15stones... OH GOD I HOPE SO...
I wish i could find the old card i used in 2008, last time i did lipotrim, cuz i had went from 19-13 to 12-12 (i think)... Cant find it anywhere.. Rippin

Oh no scales dont sound impressive :)

My chemist are digital ones ......they are ok but myn at home and the chemist at home the last time was always 1/2lb difference

My plan is not to weigh my self as if it isn't going down it makes me think why am I doing it so im staying away he

OHHHHH just realised maybe mine needs a battery lol lol lol

Back