DAY 6: It has been tough but worth it

candyloss

Hi all, thought I was being weighed today but its tomorrow, my mistake, have been a bit scattered.

Anyway, Im here on Day 6, my weigh in tomorrow and yahoo I stuck to it 100%. It was tough,was weepy first few days and not myself but here on Day 6 feel far better and know Ive lost some weight. I'll know for sure tomorrow, heres hoping!!

I had to come on here today because even though I feel good, I am a bit peckish and just want to occupy myself. I think its more mental hunger than anything. I always self sabotage and just want to ensure I dont do that this time.

I had loads of energy yesterday, Im on hols but cleaned windows, cleared garden, scrubbed house, I was like someone on drugs, haha. Today now, though in good form, not as hyper. A bit more reflective again today. Kinda using this to check in on myself so that Ill keep going. It just takes one blip to mess up and I want to be extra vigilant this time.

Excuse my rambling on here, just typing away to keep myself motivated. Good luck to everyone on here, its a great site with nice people all in the same boat trying to help each other. It keeps me going!!!!

Hey theres nothing wrong with typing to keep yourself occupied. At least it means your not snacking if your busy on the computer. I found myself trying to find things to keep me busy and im only on day 2 today. Keep going your doing well!

Dan

Thanks so much. I just read you want to get to 84 pounds. Wow, sounds like you dont need to lose any weight. Thanks for your words though!!!

Sadly i do as 61ibs over weight at 23 is un-exceptable in my view. May not go down that low but want to get as close as possible. Wont lie im struggling though as im not keen on the shakes at all as there way too sweet! I like the soup though which is good i guess

Keep up the good work, I am at day 13 without cheating and for me it has got just a little easier every day, stick with it

Last edited:
Back