day 6 so hungry

not hungry, just want food as a force of habit, just rise above it and youll sail on by

could be bit of an anti-climax after yesterdays brill result hun x try drinking a bit more water if you can, or go to bed early, it WILL pass just try to distract yourself and TRY not to think about it x x x

im into my 3rd wk and im sooooo hungry today too...thats why ive been on here since 7pm lol stick with it, im sure we'll both feel much better tomorrow :)

As Eclipse said go to bed great cure every time.

its just old habits raising their ugly head, ignore them at all costs and the feeling will pass promise. get more water into your system and it will pass

hi ,wi in yesterday and lost 7lbs:D but today i seem so hungry any idea's why ?
Well done darling...you're not hungry babe...just your head saying you are dont give it drink some water and you will be fine xxx

Its just your brain getting confused (it happens to me far too often) just drink the water or tea or coffee when you "think" you are hungry. All that will pass in time, just wait and see!! xx

well done with your weight loss as mentioned before drink plenty of water, you'll be fine.:talk017:

Sorry I forgot about the important bit.............well done on your great loss thats enough incentive not to binge hey?

Back