Step 1 Sole Source + Day 8 - the runs!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MmmmmWater, 28 January 2013.

1. MmmmmWater

MmmmmWater Well-Known Member

Aren't we supposed to be experiencing the opposite effects!?
  2. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

LOL, that happened to me this time too. It'll pass and you'll have the opposite problem before you know it!

Make sure you drink a glass of water with tetras and bars. Sometimes the concentration of vits and minerals is a bit too much.
  3. MmmmmWater

Yeh I'm on 2-3 tetras a day and I have 3 litres a day. Didn't realise the extra glass was to be had with it tho. That's where I'm going wrong maybe! I thought maybe I was paying for being impatient while poaching my eggs the other day! Ha!
  4. Lealou1

Lealou1 Well-Known Member

Well I couldn't get anything out, after having epson salts and laxatives, (laxtives yesterday and salts today)I cnt keep anything in! Lol
  5. MmmmmWater

Yeh that's how it's supposed to be isnt it! Means you're doing it right lol
  6. Sirhowybird

Sirhowybird Well-Known Member

Choc Tetras act as a laxative for me, soz too much information :) but I know exactly what you mean, though it usually calms down after a few days.....
  7. Theresa1966

Theresa1966 Well-Known Member

I have also had this this time around not sure why but better than the other way around which i experienced the last time! Think it's the minerals and vitamins and the sheer amount of water I am drinking!

Hope it sorts itself out Hun x
  8. MmmmmWater

I spoke to soon, it's definitely reversed now haha!!