Day Four and....

Mares

not so easy!!!!

Why oh why if I'm safely in ketosis am I so hungry??? Okay okay I know it must be an 'in your mind' thang..but maaaaaaaaaaan... today was a killer for me.. I was clock watching at work between packs!!

Good thing is I've guzzled God knows how many pints of water, I still don't understand litres..I reckon I've had about eight pints of the pure stuff today, plus the veg drink and a black coffee..

When we got home from school (I'm the school secretary at my three sons primary school) they were raiding the fridge for yoghurts and fruit and I could've fought them for it all!! I think I would've even eaten the margarine!! I resisted tho but was VERY snappy and moody I hate to admit...

Now I'm cooking wedges, rice and vege nuggets for the family and am suffering big time... T_T

Well, only half an hour til me and me sis go off to College for a couple of hours so that will resist the temptation.. then can get back and have my last soup and bed...

Bring on Saturdays weigh in - it'd better be worth it!!!

Mares x x x

PS Someone I was talking to looked like they were trying to avoid my breath today!!! :eek:Any tips on what to chew or 'take' to try and tone down the ketobreath!!

I think day 4 can be a killer.
Bear with it and will be get better I promise you.
Don't think that, while on the diet, you will never feel hungry. If you go too long between packs it is possible you will get hunger pangs. But mostly it will be fancying pangs.

Keep on with it and you will be fine. I could have bitten my own hand off last week but now I am fine.

Well done for resisting and good luck for your weigh in :)

Back