DAY I here i go!!!!

blush

hi all im new to this forum so not quite sure how everything works and how to get all the fancy pics that everyone has. anyway day i for me, im nervous need a few friends who are in the same boat as me that can help me along the way to make the journey easier and more interesting.

my baby is now 6 months old ive switched to formula for her and now have to shift the pregnancy weight! ive been reading all your threads so il make small goals first to achieve before seeing the bigger picture, had my first shake

any tips to make the weight loss quicker in the first week?
which rinks can i have apart from water? fizzy water ok? herbal tea? or will they affect weight loss

good luck to all those who are starting the new year with CD

weight today 13st 6lb
goal 9st 7lb

blush xxx

Hello and welcome :)

What diet are you doing sole source? If so you can only have water, fizzy water (i find this can help as it can fill you up a little more) and leaf tea - no fruit or flower teas.
As long as you stick to the diet, I think you will be suprised at your loss after the first week so I dont think you need to worry about that. You will find that the first week is hard going but get through it and you will be sooo motivated to keep going! I am on week 4 and have my WI tonight but I am loving the diet now :)
Best of luck and if you need any other advise, please shout :)

Hi blush, welcome to the world of cd'ing, it's such a fab diet and once the few days are out of the way you'll be flying!! Allowed drinks on SS are just water, black tea & coffee (with a tablet sweetner if required) and herbal leaf teas (not fruit) and after 2 weeks you can buy the cambridge water flavourings (not tried them myself but others love them), i think you are ok with fizzy water as long as there are no additives in it.
The water really helps with hunger and the weight loss too, keep yourself distracted, posting on here helps with that I found!
Good luck wih your first week!

xx

Hello

Hi there,

Good Luck to you! :talk017:

I have also started today, had Apple & Cinnamon porridge for brekkie which was actually really nice! How are you feeling about not eating? Are you on SS or 810?

Hajis-sweetie xxx

hi!
good luck with your diet!
I've only just started too (day 3) it's going well so far I hope. I think I am going to do as you said and set myself mini goals, but I am going to wait until my first WI on sat before I do that so I can have some clue! I don't have any scales and curiosity is killing me to see if i have already lost weight!
Good luck!

hi guys, im on cd

Thankyou for the advice and support, its also day 1 of ttm and ive noticed many of you slow down that week so i hope it wont affect me too much!!

best start sipping!!

hi hajis sweetie, apple and cinnamon sounds delic!! ive started cd today had choc mint which was nice, trying to plan the day so that i dont have ot go in kitchen too much, ive sorted outs husband dinner for tonight and made babies food in advance, i just hope i dont start to nibble on the baby food whilst feeding her!!!

'hi hajis sweetie, apple and cinnamon sounds delic!! ive started cd today had choc mint which was nice, trying to plan the day so that i dont have ot go in kitchen too much, ive sorted outs husband dinner for tonight and made babies food in advance, i just hope i dont start to nibble on the baby food whilst feeding her!!!'

:DHa Ha, I've told my husband he's on his own today with making dinner! I sat and watched him eat breakfast though! I am feeling ok at the moment, almost at 1.5 litres of water too. Are you only using foodpacks, or having a small meal too?

im on 3 packets a day for 2 weeks to see how i go, i think if i had a small meal it would hinder me and id end up eating a bigger meal!!

hi blush, welcome to the forum and to CD,
im thinking like you, i wanted to do SS so i couldnt have food, i think that if i was allowed to eat a bit then i would eat a bit more and so on! so i dont want any food at all!
i also have a baby girl, she is 4 months old, called Lexie Alyssa, whats your baby called?
x

hi
im watching the hours go bye!!!!
my baby is nearly 6 months she is called zahra Noor which is arabic for lady of heaven and noor meaning light :)

i totally know where your coming from a little nibble leads to a feast!
i have a habit of testing my babies food on my lips for the right temp before feeding her as im weaning her now so i hope its not going to lead me to temptation!

you look great in your pic
how did you loose so much in the first week? any tips?

blush x

hiya Blush and welcome along! My children aren't babies anymore, but last night I went to test the pasta, and went ekkk I can't lol, I should trust the timing from now on! I know it's harder with babies though because of the risk of burning, my two just say, awww to hot or not cooked mum lol

hi
im watching the hours go bye!!!!
my baby is nearly 6 months she is called zahra Noor which is arabic for lady of heaven and noor meaning light :)

i totally know where your coming from a little nibble leads to a feast!
i have a habit of testing my babies food on my lips for the right temp before feeding her as im weaning her now so i hope its not going to lead me to temptation!

you look great in your pic
how did you loose so much in the first week? any tips?

blush x

i dont know how i lost so much lol, it just happened! i just stuck to it 3 shakes and water, i do have a vegatable bouillon every night though ( savory vegatable stock drink) i see it as my tea lol
i know i have lost quite a bit this week, at least 4-5lb i hope but i havnt been drinking water i find it hard to get down 1 litre a day never mind 3-4!
your babies name is so beautiful!
im trying to wean Lexie but shes having none of it lol so think ill stick to baby milk for a month or so
good luck!
x

well ive had the veggie soup was a bit pastey il try a little more water next time, i would wait till lexie is 5 months but just get her tasting little things like and orange bit or banana, all of a sudden overnight she will become so interested in everything you eat that youl laugh at her watching everything go into your mouth!

ive had such a headache since 5pm hope its better tom

blush x

Back