day one ( AGAIN!!!!) again!!!

nagooner

Evening All!!

well i am back here again, tried to lose weight following slimming world but its just no good i can not stick to it.

Cambridge is the only diet that works for me and gives me the results i want........ so day 1 2morrow!!!

Wish me luck guys!!xxxxx

Ninaxxxx:) :) :) :) :)

Evening All!!

well i am back here again, tried to lose weight following slimming world but its just no good i can not stick to it.

Cambridge is the only diet that works for me and gives me the results i want........ so day 1 2morrow!!!

Wish me luck guys!!xxxxx

The very best of everything Nina:D

Looking forward to seeing your results.

Lacey x:)

Hiya Nina.. hope tomorrow goes brill, and sending you willpower vibes :)

GOOD LUCK!!!

GOOD LUCK NINA!!!!

I'm new to CD. Just started ysterday, ok so farrrrr, fingers xxxxxx. Have you done the CD before? Does it work?? Any tips?

good luck, im a re-starter too!!!
i went april-may last year on CD lost 1 stone then felt i needed food, (i probably didnt!!) i said to myself id join ww and keep to it, i went lost 2lbs, then gained 3lbs then stopped!! im back now with an extra 12lbs from my original start weight!!!!!

im thinking more sensibly this time about the diet, and feel the time is right. how about you?

Hi nina

I restarted CD on wed. I was on it for about 3 months last yr and lost 3 stone. I too thought I could go and re join ww and carry on with sensible eating..who was I trying to kid.!!!
here I am 9months later and 2 stone heavier!!!:confused: :mad:

Anyway as I say restarted on wed and I know I have already lost a whole 10pounds!!!! whoopppeeee!! I love CD.

Yes it deffinatly works you just have to stick to it 100% and keep yourself focused on where you want to be.....oh and keep glugging the water!!

Have a good day!
Lou X

i lost 2 stone on it last august to september then went on holiday and since then i could not get back on it, went all inclusive and all i wanted was food!!

have put on 12 pounds since then and what ever i do it does not come off even joined the gym but nothing, so back on cd todaybut still gona keep up gym as it gives me something to look forward to and also i put my little man who is 18 months in the playgroup there which he loves, and i get a nice break!!:) :) :) :)

i know that within a week a lot of the weight i put on will just fall off with cambridge, just need to rember that this is the only thing taht works for me at the momentxxxx

Evening All!!

Wish me luck guys!!xxxxx

Good luck Nina - u can do it !!!

love

Debz
xx

Back