Day one and I failed

If I had 28g porridge I would be hungry all day too... I bulk mine out and make a meal of it. I make it as normal, but then add a muller light to it, and a chopped banana and then blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. Makes a HUGE bowl and really fills me up.

Hungry is one word which I never feel on Slimming World hun.
Its only one day, dont let one day ruin your week.
Plan out plenty of syn free snacks such as fat free yogurt, fruits etc and plan out your lunches and dinner this always helps me. xxx

You didn't fail. You'll only fail if you give up completely. Bread and cereal aren't the worst things in the world (trust me when I go off the wagon it's FAR worse than that). I've found writing a full plan for the week and then shopping and only buying those foods helps me a lot. Hope the next day went as well as you hoped!

If you are hungry you are going to grab things you shouldn't in a hungry moment. There's nothing wrong with carbs - if you are following a body building diet then it needs to be high protein, but otherwise it won't do you any harm eating some carbs.

Try EE - it is a a lot more like "normal" eating. Stock up on some snacks that you can eat for free, not just fruit and veg sticks - I have a stash of pasta in a cup and mug shots in my desk for hungry moments, keep some Mullers in the fridge, as well as fruit to hand, or even a small tin of baked beans!

If you are hungry then you're not doing it right!

I always have a substantial breakfast - porridge alone wouldn't do it for me. I have 1/2 a tin of beans plus a 2 or 3 egg omelette with some mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach in it. Keeps me going till lunch!

Back