Day one help

cheekychops

On a mission!
Just wondering how everyone else prepared for starting CD.

Did you guys go straight on to ss?

I started today and didn't reduce what I ate in the run up to it.

I've had 1 milkshake and about a litre and a half of water so far today.

I'm really hungry, is this normal for the first few days? Or have I really messed up by not reducing what I ate?

I went straight from normal eating to SS, it is difficult the first few days but it will get better :)

hey hun, give it 4 days and you will not be hungry when you get into ketosis...

i low carbed before starting ss anyway... some folks do some dont.. some people get headaches and flu feeling because of the withdrawl from carbs its perfectly normal to feel hungry hun..

You could try splitting your packs through out the day, instead of having 3/4 hole packs have 6/8 small ones? if you get me?

that may help.. a nd drink plenty of water atleast 3 litres :) cus that helps with hunger too ..

best of luck with it, keep coming here we are all here to help :)

Hi hun I went straight on to ss ,planned my first few days so I was really busy never had time to think about food so it worked well for me .The first 2/3 days can be the hardest but please keep to the plan ,it is easier after that and the results are great .Go play in the arcade start new threads on here look at ebay at all the great smaller clothes you can buy and soon .Find anything to distract you, drink loads of water ,some peeps split there packs and have 6 or 8 smaller meals a day what ever works for you .Good luck this diet deffenatly works you just need a little will power xxxx

never mind ebay try ebid lol we need more buyers over there :) thousands of sellers are leaving if not allready left ebay, i for one have left and moved to ebid :)

Thanks folks, I was panicking slightly. My tummy is not fond of this new diet at all lol.

I'm doing well with the water and I think I will probably split a pack around 3pm. Cue lots of clock watching!

I kept today and tomorrow free because I thought it would be easier to get into it at home. Distraction seems to be the way to go though.

I'm so glad I found this forum!

I found day one the hardest felt really sick but i switched to tetras on day 3 and things really improved :)

Thanks guys, that got me through my first hurdle. I played in the arcade for a while and I've just had a soup.

It's not easy, but I'm prepared for the first few days at least to be difficult.

On a brighter note, I'm looking forward to being thin & healthy! :)

Back