Day one.. not went well!!!

Poppy2013

I was so excited to receive my packs today so when I received a txt saying they would arrive in the morning I thought why not start today!! :D I had a Horrible day at work, my boss shouted at me and it was terrible all day with her going at me! Ive been in the job 3months and do accounts for 10 companies yet they expect me to know everything and make no tiny mistakes, or I don't do the filing as quick as they would like because im busy doing other things... its crazy really so I left work today sooo upset I burst out crying.... and I never cry or get upset im a strong strong person... could it be the diet or did she just really upset me, who knows but I drove past McDonalds and sat in the car park fighting with myself not to go in and get something and ''start'' the diet tomorrow! In the end I drove off and im happy is did because day 1 is now over! Didn't like the chicken soup that much but loved the veg soup and orange bars yum yum!!! Roll on tomorrow, hope I have a better day :) xxxx sorry for the rant xxxx

Oh no! Sorry to hear you had such a rough day. I think anyone would have been upset after all that!
Im a newbie myself, on day two, so I can't really say whether the diet affects moods as such - sure a long termer will be able give some insight.

Here's hoping tomorrow is better! I think out of all the packs the shakes are my least fave but I can still drink them. I love the bars though! Nom nom!

I think I would be upset if someone treated me like you just described:hug99:

Carb and sugar withdrawal can cause irritation in the first few days but it will ease off once you go into ketosis.

Well done for getting day one done and dusted:clap:

Well done poppy for not giving in ;-) keep at it .... It really does get quick easy, once week 1 is out of the way .... And so so so worth it :)
Ps it messes with my emotions - I'm all over the place for the first few days
Good luck
FB xx

Waking up to them replies really helped me thanks you all sooo much for replying and encouraging me.

I cleared out my desk yesterday and promised myself I Wudnt go back there, but then reality kicks in an I thought I can't do this diet without a job so here I go again :( lol

I had such a bad head last night defo need to drink more water today xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poppy, I am so glad you didn't go into the Maccy D's
It just shows how much will power you have !!
Keep with it Poppy. Your boss wont speak to you in the same manner when you are a thinner woman. Trust me !!
:)

Aww thank you so much! I went out and bought a liter bottle of water and two 2 liter bottles. So far today in total i have drank 1 1/2 liters of water trying to up my water intake! How are you getting on? you have done amazing to have lost 26lb :) xxx

Im doing good Poppy thanks :D
Unfortunatley, the weight I have lost, is regain pounds :eek:, never mind, they will be gone again soon :D
Keep drinking the water, it does help :)

Back