DAY ONE OF DIET

hay1234

Hi all! newbie here,
Going to need a place to vent and may need huge support, its great to see so many inspirational stories here!

I'm the heaviest ever been in my life.
Just to put pressure on myself-started the Exante diet today, had first strawberry shake for lunch, then for tea it will be a chocolate shake, and drinking loads of sparkling water, going to be tough, but am determined this time, I'm 16 stone 11 bs- time to get serious and stop the stuffing of cakes and chocolate!
Not feeling ravenous yet, but hoping to drink myself silly with water, so i won't notice hunger pangs!:0)

Last edited:
Hi all! newbie here,
Going to need a place to vent and may need huge support, its great to see so many inspirational stories here!

I'm the heaviest ever been in my life.
Just to put pressure on myself-started the Exante diet today, had first strawberry shake for lunch, then for tea it will be a chocolate shake, and drinking loads of sparkling water, going to be tough, but am determined this time, I'm 16 stone 11 bs- time to get serious and stop the stuffing of cakes and chocolate!
Not feeling ravenous yet, but hoping to drink myself silly with water, so i won't notice hunger pangs!:0)
Welcomeeee fellow. Newbie hereeee and yesss this is the first and most important step! Let's do this.!, :D

day 2- Hard to sleep with stomach rumbling, but survived first day, had chocolate shake for breakfast, now got to keep going.......................

Hi and welcome to a brilliant load of people. I am sure you will be fine and much good luck for the rest of today! x :)

Well evening time of day two-had weird day today, feeling more irritable than usual , moody, find it hard to even taste the shake as I have a cold virus, but drank about 1.5 litres of water, -finding it hard to drink 2 -3 litres as recommended- that's a lot of loo stops!
Have been getting negative mind battles- why am i doing this?, followed by could murder a nice curry now! Then the angel positive voice says, in my head says come on you know why your doing this- not long now- you can do this-keep going...... Had to force myself the chocolate shake for tea, the evening is worse, think Netflix will help -or go to bed early, went to bed at 8.pm yesterday, to get my mind off food!!

Going to bed early always helps me in the evening when I want to snack too, be prepared for more mood changes as this will be quite a shock to your system. I'm not doing this diet so don't know what it entails, can you have a normal meal a day?

Back