DAY ONE ON LIPOTRIM

ps, hot water with a sweetner is more palatable, for me anyway! :D

we are allowed redbush tea checked with the helpline as my pharmacist wasnt sure.choc shake made with peppermint tea is lovely the first week is the worst so stick with it good luck

Yes peppermint tea is fine and also very nice added to the chocolate shake.
Grab your self some ketostix off ebay around £4 inc postage and away you go
Keep strong no food and you will breeze this diet!
I always split my shakes down as it keeps your metabolism higher and also i like mine in coffee so i can have 6 cups a day rather than 3 lol :)

Hiya
Is grumpiness a side effect on this diet? I was OK until i picked my 2 little girls up from nursery/school club and had to make their tea. I quickly made my soup but their tea's looked sooooo nice, i started feeling like i was really missing out. I know it's tough in the first week, just hope it gets a bit easier tomorrow.....going to bed in a bit to forget about food! lol

Thats just your mind trying to make you eat...dont let it win once you hit ketosis you will be fine x x
You're not missing out...just think about what you are gaining, by losing weight

Thanks nictastic,
I can't wait for my first weigh in, i think this will really help when i can see it working. I have to stick to it, I was getting depressed about not losing weight even though i really tried, and I am determined not to waste any more of my life not wanting to go out or wear trendy clothes because i have no confidence -PLUS, just had the new Next catalogue and there are so many slinky clothes I want to buy, ha ha

Yeah, my first was amazing 8lbs in one go woo hoo really gave me the power to stay strong!
Once you are a few weeks into the diet, you will enjoy cooking for your kids...my boys hate me loving cooking as i keep upping their veg content lol But, they do enjoy the added extras they get now i am always in the kitchen!
Yeah, i think we have all been there and in the evil feel fat, get sad, eat, feel fatter, feel sadder eat more!!!
Horrible place to be! But, you are no longer there and have taken a huge step to the new you xxx When do you WI?

I love next...can't wait to be buying my size 8's :)

Hiya Scotsmist. (and Olivia!)

Im on day two (second time around) and im actually feeling fine(surprisingly!!).

I find that drinking the choc shake with ice & fresh mint leaves taste lovely. Like Chocmint....

You can drink Peppermint tea. I found that Mint Leaves in hot water were nice too.

Welcome to you both.

LT is the easiest diet to do coz you can't eat anything else!!!! But the first week is tough. Just keep thinking about your first WI coz that will make it all worthwhile.

Scotmist, 80.85kg is 177.87lb which is 12 stone 9.87lb, so your pharmacist was right.

My pharmacist has never tested my wee. I have got some Ketostix but rarely ever use them. As long as I'm losing then I'm happy and so is she.

Good luck.

x

Back