Day one

Jodi_B

Hi,
I did phase one of THD a couple of years ago and while I felt awful during it, I felt amazing when it finished and had also lost a good 10 pounds or so!!
I desperately need to lose weight and thought I'd give it another go but I need some support while doing it.
Any success stories or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jodi

Hi,
I did phase one of THD a couple of years ago and while I felt awful during it, I felt amazing when it finished and had also lost a good 10 pounds or so!!
I desperately need to lose weight and thought I'd give it another go but I need some support while doing it.
Any success stories or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jodi

Can't offer success stories as new to it but happy to offer support if you start up x

Hi
I'm definitely starting tomorrow morning. Actually quite looking forward to having an eating routine! I need some limits to what I eat, otherwise I'll just eat everything!!!
How are you getting on?x

Hi
I'm definitely starting tomorrow morning. Actually quite looking forward to having an eating routine! I need some limits to what I eat, otherwise I'll just eat everything!!!
How are you getting on?x

Doing good. It's difficult to get head around using far instead of it being the enemy but am enjoying it. Feel quite calm so far looking forward to seeing some size move x

Back