Day one.....

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
RESTART! Ive lost alot of weight on this diet :) had a few months off due to bday and holidays and such and now its less than 5 weeks to my wedding im back :) I asked the chemist not to tell me how much i weighed as im scared with it being close to wedding haha! I will be finding out next friday at weigh in :) I almost had a weak moment as the weather was so lovely, I took my baby to play in the park at a local pub and hadnt had my shake, we sat down to order a meal "one last day off" and then I thought NO NO NO haha and ran out (not literally!) and here I am one shake down and lots of water :) I feel great right now but I know these next few days r tough so wish me much luck :)... I will need it..... xx

Good luck chicken :) i dont think you will need it! You have a massive insentive - your wedding!! :D

do you plan to refeed before your wedding yeah? if so how long will you be on tfr? x

I just want to do 3 weeks on SS (maybe even 2 as my dress is practically perfect on...or was hehe) then will do one week of refeeding, then I will have my hen week etc but not too mad as obvoiusly I want to glow on my day, and fast food DOES NOT make me glow hehe :) Its sooo close, I had a dream I put my dress on on my day and it wouldnt shut at the back, It scared the crap out of me hahaha xx

whoops...i peeped on my card...not good!! xx

Well ive eaten out almost every day for the past 2 months, had a hol and lots of my 21st birthday celebrations so im not too surprised :) Ive gained about 5lbs, but im thinking half of that is glycogen so that makes me feel better haha, hopefully I can do my honeymoon and gain less than 5lbs that will be very pleasing haha

Im on 2nd shake now! Im doing alot beter than I was expecting....so glad I didnt go to the pub....wanting food but my willpower is soaring right now.... I feel like a bird in the clouds haha xx

lol!!!! well good luck with your restart honey - you seem very determined so ive faith you can do it! :) keep glued to this site its the best! lol :giggle:

Im doing this for my wedding 2 and for me but mainly for the dress lol! Im sure u can do u wanna look your best in the pics, that what i keep saying to myself - i do not want to look fat in my wedding album!

Best of luck! x

hey kellymarie thats exactly what got me where I am :) I ordered my dress in a size 10 and was around an 18-20 at the time, then I thought id try lipo one last time and went none stop TTotal for 6 weeks. I had my dres sin the house the whole time and kept trying it and imagining it fitting, and last month it finally did!! It wqas such an amazing feeling, it looked fabulous, but a couple more lbs would make it look even better :) when are you gettting hitched? Im so stressed out right now with only a month to go!! xx

good luck hun. im here for wedding too mine is in september and cant wait my dress fitted me fine but my partner purposed to me skinny (12 years ago and before 5 children lol) i wanna marry skinny.

Hi Congratulations on your restart and up-coming wedding. It is a great incentive. Wishing you all the best for the next week.
Take care
Doirin

thanks guys, wow thats a long engagement madhouse hehe i got engaged in 0ct 07 and booked the venue august 09 :) I thought I was taking a long time!! hehe!! congrats to you to, I wish I was september.... hehe not really, im so so excited, i want it to be tomorrow!!! xx

Thats brilliant 20 to 10! Im gonna order a 10 to im currently a 14/16 not getting married till 5 june 2010 but i want to reach goal then try to maintain it. I bet your stressed but very exvited! How very exciting!

madhousemum - I no what your saying, i got engaged at around 11st now 2 years and 1 baby later in 14.11! Come on skinny birdes! x

Back