Day Three Nightmare!

Paul

Hi all, I'm on day three of my lipotrim diet and I am finding it an absolute nightmare. I'm starving. I've already failed once but I am determined to succeed. I need to lose about 4 stone. I'm hiding at my computer at the moment as the wife and kids are downstairs having something to eat - the smell is driving me crazy! How can I cope? Help!:cry:

Keep going hun, you will soon be into ketosis and the hunger will magically fade. Just got to hang in there for a day or so longer, it will be so worth it!

x

Hang on in there mate, ketosis will kick in soon and its a natural appetite suppressant. Get some sleep, seduce the wife, whatever you do dont eat.

Drink water (warm its easier to neck) till ur stuffed that should fill you up.

You CAN do this mate.

Like the wise 2 have already said...do anything, apart from eating!!!
Why don't you head put for a late summers evening walk...its lovely outside, take some water with you and fill up while you're out!
This is (hopefully) your last day before ketosis kicks in YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Come on paul!!! You can do it - im from northern ireland too so dont be letting us down now!!! :d

keep er lit!

Xx

Hi all, I'm on day three of my lipotrim diet and I am finding it an absolute nightmare. I'm starving. I've already failed once but I am determined to succeed. I need to lose about 4 stone. I'm hiding at my computer at the moment as the wife and kids are downstairs having something to eat - the smell is driving me crazy! How can I cope? Help!:cry:

DON'T GIVE UP !!!! the first 3 days are the worst.....you are NEARLY there :D

stay out of their way, drink water, keep busy - ANYTHING !!! but just don't eat...

WATER WATER WATER is the key for the first few days....split you packs if you need to....

good luck...and keep us posted !

Debz x

Oh poor Paul, I felt exactly the same on day 3. Like the others said, stick with it!! We're all behind you, just log on here when you feel like that. I often do, even if I don't post, when I feel I need a boost:D It's like a family here and we all want you to win win win!:)

stick with it mate, i had hell in my first week too, it is defo worth it after ketones kick in, i hardly think about eating now, and i am losing weight faster than i ever have before.

this diet will change your life if you let it, dont be ruled by food and temptation anymore!

good luck.

hey Paul - howz it goin ?

hope you're feelin better....and ketosis has kicked in....?????

Debz x

Once your over the 3/4 day hump lipotrim is a beautiful thing. its well worth it.

Hope your feeling much better this morning

I was starving for 2 weeks hun but it really does get better. Just keep focused and remembe why you started this diet in the first place xx

hi paul, its rough mate, im on day 4 and could eat the leg of a stool, if you go to the top of this site and look at the inspiration slide show (maybe you have) theres alot of people have lost some weight!!!
theres a guy called fattothin look at his pictures, it might be around later and he is a great help with any questions, as are the others..keep going..

Hi Paul,

I hope today is going better for you. Have you tried splitting your shakes into 2? Or getting 4 girlies shakes a day instead of 2 man ones? Read Cankster thread about blokes doing girlie LT, it may help.

Once you get through the first week things do seem easier.

Good luck.

x

Back