day1 tomorrow looking for buddy

barcababex

hi all

its day 1ss tomorrow just looking for buddy for support so I keep to it this time

Thanks

Noelle

Hi Noelle,

I'm on day 1 tomorrow as well, so perhaps we can keep each other motivated?

I've been to my cdc tonight and stocked up with 3 weeks supplies as she's going away on holiday, emptied my fridge.... unfortunately into my mouth :sign0007: and am ready to start day 1 tomorrow.

Good luck with your first day.

Hi Noelle,

I'm on day 1 tomorrow as well, so perhaps we can keep each other motivated?

I've been to my cdc tonight and stocked up with 3 weeks supplies as she's going away on holiday, emptied my fridge.... unfortunately into my mouth :sign0007: and am ready to start day 1 tomorrow.

Good luck with your first day.

Hi Vicki goodl luck for tomorrow :D

That would be great Vicki, we can all keep each other motivated and help each other over the tough times :D

Hi ladies,

How's the day going?

I've had a shake and porridge so far, plus so much water that I've lost count of how many glasses.

I'm feeling hungry now, but I'll ride it out and will take it out on here rather than by sticking my nose in the fridge as I usually would :)

hey

how r u doing? I'm doing ok think in ketosis yeah missing eating though but hey I wanna be thin

Hope u sticking to it i will check in daily from now on :)

N xxx

Hi there,

Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Well I've managed to make it thro day 2 without losing my way. I'm peeing for England with all the water, but my Ketostix have turned pink so at least I'm burning fat now :D

Have you tried the porridge? I think it's a bit odd, but I'm sure it will be fine when I'm getting desperate for something to chew on.

Take care, speak soon

Its my first weigh in tomorrow and i'm getting quite nervous - not in ketosis yet and my tongue is a strange colour :cry:my jeans are feeling a bit looser tho so here's hoping!

Hiya Vicki,

I know you'll be fine, you say your jeans are getting looser so the bit that used to fill them must have disappeared already:scale:

I know what you mean about the weird tongue, mine's not a strange colour but it feels like it's wearing a fur coat and my mouth is like the bottom of a budgie's cage. Hey ho, it's a small price to pay for being slim and gorgeous :D

Are you using Ketostix? I've tested every day, well OK I admit it... twice a day :eek:, and the stick has gone from beige to half way into pink, depending on how much water I've had to drink before I test. Perhaps it's the same for you and it's just when you're testing. I don't know whether I'll get any more stix when these have gone cos my CDC says that as long as I stick 100% there's no way I can fail to lose fat. She also said that I'll know when I get into ketosis cos I'll start to feel better and my hunger will go, so maybe that's the best way to judge it?

Good luck for tomorrow, let me know how you get on babe

Back