day5

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jeannie1066, 2 March 2008 Social URL.

1. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    hi there girls and guys, well im now well into day 5 and i cant believe it!!! not a single cheat! im so impressed with myself, ive not weighed myself cos im waitin till tues nite, even went out for a meal with girls i used to work with, foned resturaunt ahead and manageress said it was fine her mate had done LL so she knew how to make the soup, was a great evening and only cost me.....wait for it......£4.20!!! 2 mineral waters and 1 black coffee, ha ha.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Way to go Jeannie... great commitment... you'll do just fine :) good luck with your weigh in tuesday :)

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Jeannie - great that you stuck to it while out ...... even better that you had a good night out for under a fiver :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.