DD Lunches

hannata

I can haz cake?
Inspired by supergran!

Have actually been pondering some good ideas for DD lunches, normally I would have some nimble bread or ww crackers with phili and its starting to get boring every day

Would love to get into salad but im not a great fan of dressings and find salad plain on its own lol

Suggestions pleasses :)

tricky one, not really sure about that! egg whites are only 15 cals so could use them in a salad, boring again i know but something to mix it up a bit. also, batchelors do a nice low fat condensed soup which works out at around 70 cals per portion and because you double it up in the pan with water, theres quite a bit. you can use sugar free jelly as your snack after lunch too. egg white omelette with a chopped slice of ham is also a good one, totals around 70 cals if you use 3 eggs and one ham slice :) apart from that im stumped!

ohhh soup, never thought of that one :eek:

hmm eggs are 84 calories each, could maybe have 1 mashed egg and mayo with some salad leaves/cucumber/etc.. Hmm.

you could just have the egg whites which are 15 cals though which would cut it down more, unless you really want the yolk of course :) luckily i love whites and hate the yolk, this was a lifesaver for me on cambridge as i ended up having 3 eggs (whites) every day towards the end!

Crust away 2 slice 94. Light laughing cow 25 35 g watercress spinach and rocket salad 9 cherry tomato 3=131.

I just love my bread!!

A small amount of grated cheese? X

I'm trying king prawns tomorrow, probably dunked in Heinz Light Salad Cream. Yes, you're right, I'm one classy chick ;)

P x

Just discovered that grilled chicken salad from
Mcdonalds is only 115 or have chicken and bacon salad is 165. Think that's a pretty good DD meal which also feels like a treat!x

Just discovered glorious skinny soups. Had butternut one which is bloomin lovely. Thick and filling and only 206 for the whole tub. Half was plenty for me. They are on offer in Morrisons at the mo for a pound. Win win!!

Marks and spencer raspberry and pomegranate shaker
Melon grape strawbs and pomegranate with raspberry couli 140 calories for pack and also 3 of your 5 a day :)

Back